2012 300C vs 03 Mach 1

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
the 300 had full exhaust, i do know that. Not exactly sure what the difference between "full bolt on" and "h/c/i". Being the 2v had heads/cam/intake theres not much else you can bolt on the damn thing.

i guess we see "bolt on's" differently. I consider bolt ons, cold air intake, exhaust, upper plenum, short throw, etc. H/C/I is actual motor work to me.

An H/C/I 2 valve can easily run low 12's all day with good tires and a driver. Maybe even better.

Last edited:

50 Proof

Established Member
Hmm that's funny last I checked the Mach 1 4v in my 98 with a Vortech has been a terminator killer, including ported eaton terminators. When it was all motor it was making 307 whp and 329 tq with no UD pulleys and no headers. Car would beat on LS1's all day. So tell me again why you think the terminator 4v is the only good 4v again?

Uhh wow...I was comparing a stock mach 1 to a stock bullitt. You're talkingabout a supercharged mach 1 engine with stock internals on borrowed time. Wtf does your modified combo have anything to do with anything?

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Uhh wow...I was comparing a stock mach 1 to a stock bullitt. You're talkingabout a supercharged mach 1 engine with stock internals on borrowed time. Wtf does your modified combo have anything to do with anything?

I also compared my all motor combo before the blower dipshit

50 Proof

Established Member
99-04 is new edge but I edited my post because 99-04 is technically still sn95 and some people like to argue just for the sake of arguing. This is the internet, it's very serious business.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Oh yea im an idiot because I didnt initially put enough clarification in my post for you. Umm get a life maybe?

No, you're an idiot because you said something dumb, saw someone call you on it, then went back and edited your initial post while trying to play it off that you just forgot to clarify something for some people. LOL. You are truly a retard.

50 Proof

Established Member
The fact that some of you in here are grasping at straws to get under my skin is hilarious. All of you need to grab a beer and chill the f' out. It's just the internet. It's not like we actially know one another.

50 Proof

Established Member
No, you're an idiot because you said something dumb, saw someone call you on it, then went back and edited your initial post while trying to play it off that you just forgot to clarify something for some people. LOL. You are truly a retard.

Actually im on tapatalk on a sprint phone in the passenger seat while driving through cow pastures. It never refreshed to show the correction. I actually corrected it because I anticipated some dipshit moron like you to grasp at straws in attempt to slander me as someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. When in actuality I've probably owned and worked on more mustangs than years you've been alive. So please, school me on mustangs. Tell me something I dont already know about.

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Actually im on tapatalk on a sprint phone in the passenger seat while driving through cow pastures. It never refreshed to show the correction. I actually corrected it because I anticipated some dipshit moron like you to grasp at straws in attempt to slander me as someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. When in actuality I've probably owned and worked on more mustangs than years you've been alive. So please, school me on mustangs. Tell me something I dont already know about.

Im convinced you've let this get under your skin :shrug:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
You have a lot of stock LS1s out that way?

Yup sure do especially I'm my area LA Compton etc. they're cheap to buy and guys build em up but most just put on a catback and mid pipe and Call it a day since I'm sure they're(most are) cocky enough to think they have gawds hand of an engine.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Users who are viewing this thread