2012 300C vs 03 Mach 1

4valved

Banned
Obsessed fan? You keep bringing him up. You like his muscles? You wanna piihb? Yea you'd probably like that.

:lol: This kids a nerdbox at its finest, talking about building a mod motor that costs 5000 dollars with 2500 dollars in ported heads you read to much motortrend. Damn i mustve got off real ****in clean with my 2000 dollar built 4.6 b head motor. Shit any of you guys want my hook ups?

This guy has so much false info, im asking you as a ford fan and mustang fan please sell all the mustangs you own, then take your ass to the honda dealership and buy anything with more then 1 battery.....

and NEVER comeback to the svtp side of things

50 Proof

Established Member
:lol: This kids a nerdbox at its finest, talking about building a mod motor that costs 5000 dollars with 2500 dollars in ported heads you read to much motortrend. Damn i mustve got off real ****in clean with my 2000 dollar built 4.6 b head motor. Shit any of you guys want my hook ups?

This guy has so much false info, im asking you as a ford fan and mustang fan please sell all the mustangs you own, then take your ass to the honda dealership and buy anything with more then 1 battery.....

and NEVER comeback to the svtp side of things

You're an idiot. Of course b heads will be cheap. Because they're shitty heads that no one wants.

Head cam combo for 2v pi heads, $2095.
http://www.modularheadshop.com/CylinderHeads/2VPI.aspx

Stage 1 2v trick flow heads 2599
http://www.modularmustangracing.com/index_no_mobile_detect.htm

Stage 1 2v long block combo, $5140
www.modularheadshop.com/LongBlocks.aspx

Does your mommy and daddy pay for everything for you?
Probably best you just go back to playing with hot wheels now.

Last edited:

4valved

Banned
You're an idiot. Of course b heads will be cheap. Because they're shitty heads that no one wants.

Head cam combo for 2v pi heads, $2095.
Modular Head Shop - 2V PI Cylinder Heads

Stage 1 2v trick flow heads 2599
Modular Mustang Racing

Stage 1 2v long block combo, $5140
Modular Head Shop - Long Blocks

Does your mommy and daddy pay for everything for you?
Probably best you just go back to playing with hot wheels now.

Im sorry but im not sure how you got my Parents involved in this, mustve been beaten as a child or something....

But on a serious note who buys modularheadshop engines? Specially at 5k a piece i was just stating that you can put together an engine for alot less then 5k, shit i bet i could find a place that puts together a 5k pushrod engine as well.... does that mean all pushrod engines cost 5k to build?

50 Proof

Established Member
Im sorry but im not sure how you got my Parents involved in this, mustve been beaten as a child or something....

But on a serious note who buys modularheadshop engines? Specially at 5k a piece i was just stating that you can put together an engine for alot less then 5k, shit i bet i could find a place that puts together a 5k pushrod engine as well.... does that mean all pushrod engines cost 5k to build?

I was ****ing around about your parents paying for stuff. Take the internet serious much? Beaten as a child? I lol'd, nice try but no.

Seriously though it's all a matter of what you want to put into it. Ported modular heads get expensive fast but then again so would a set of afr 185 pushrod heads. You can build any stock equivalent engine cheap. The pushrod 5.0 is no exception either.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
I was ****ing around about your parents paying for stuff. Take the internet serious much? Beaten as a child? I lol'd, nice try but no.

Seriously though it's all a matter of what you want to put into it. Ported modular heads get expensive fast but then again so would a set of afr 185 pushrod heads. You can build any stock equivalent engine cheap. The pushrod 5.0 is no exception either.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, what your trying to say is Dodge sucks fat cocks.

blkvenm97

Established Member
those prices included upgraded cams as well. but i do agree you can do it cheaper than that if you know what you're doing and where to look. there's a vid on street fire of an na 99 cobra (fr500 heads, cams and intake) with full bolt ons and gears pullin on a bolt on pullied cobra from a roll. 4vs get pretty nasty when you start modding..even when na. alot of ppl don't go this route so ppl assume you "can't" do it....but you most certainly can and for less than what you think....

Users who are viewing this thread