2012 Boss 302 For Sale

WCOD

****SOLD****
Selling my car to complete another project.
I have included the Carfax Report with the Ad placement, and want to explain the incident.
The RF fender was hit by an Acura doing 15 mph along side me turning the same direction and then he turned into me just a bit more.
Damage was limited to the fender but for some reason they listed door on the report, which was not the case.
I confirmed this twice with the shop, but regardless it is a repair.

I have included a photo where it was hit. If you scroll thru the pics, there is a RF fender photo with a reflection of someone standing by the car. This was to show the detail of work that was done. Car is flawless all around, including the wheels.

CAI is with the stock springs, rear lca's, and SCT module in a box.
Lowering Springs were Steeda Boss 302 specific springs as to not sacrifice handling, and still complete the stance I wanted.

SVT wheels were installed by the dealer when they had a GT500 going to Shelby for work. I was going to buy them anyway and it was too good of deal to pass on. Plus I think that's how they should've sold them, just my opinion.

I am in Las Vegas and available for a meet at anytime, just need a phone call to set up.
Pretty much all detail is in the ad, if I missed something feel free to email me or PM me and I will give you my number.
Asking $36,500

Thanks for your time, car is titled with FMC.

Last edited:

the5

Established Member
Theres nothing in the carfax about an accident for me.

WCOD

Theres nothing in the carfax about an accident for me.

Hmmm, then forget what I said. LOL..Jk.

I am not sure why, I saw it in there on my own pull and the review of ad.
Odd, ill check with Auto Trader.

Full disclosure is better anyway in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread