2012 GT Premium Ingot Silver

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm deploying soon and my wife is forcing me to sell Mjölnir. :(

Here's the auto trader ad...

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...d=69209715&searchRadius=0&listingId=378677203

Upgrades include SVE matte black staggered 18-9/10 drift wheels with fresh NITTO 255s and 285s, Roush intake, VMP tuned with cat deletes, Dynotech aluminum driveshaft, Barton short shifter, SVT handling package (FRPP "P" springs, struts, springs, and sway bars), SVT lower control arms with Whiteline relocation brackets, Steeda upper control arm, adjustable panhard bar and Drake brace, Whiteline transmission mount insert, FRPP strut brace and Steeda torque box and rear shock tower braces, JLT oil separators, California Special grille and chin spoiler with fog lights, Roush side splitters, BBR shorty antenna, Redline hood struts, Boss blue coil covers, 35% tint with lifetime warranty, have always used Amsoil in the crankcase and Redline in the transmission and rear end. Auto crossed once (came in dead last) and never took her to the track. 35% lifetime warranty tint. Factory options include 3.73 rear end, HID headlights, alarm system, and spoiler delete. Includes winter wheel set consisting of stock wheels, Goodyear snow tires, and TPMS for 12 months of fun. She's a tank in snow.

Users who are viewing this thread