2012 GT500 has 4 good kills in one night

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
So last night my old lady and I decided to cruise the Shelby. We ran into a boosted 3V who did 2 pulls. The first I walked him about 3-4 cars out then let out. The second run was honked off at 20mph. I walked out again by about 2 cars before I got out of it. I'm not sure of his mods but I know he was either centrifugally supercharged or turbocharged(I heard a blow off valve)

I then ran a BMW 335xi, I am unsure of his mods but I'm certain there were some as he had an abnormal spool up and a bov. The first run I walked out about 2-3 cars before getting out of it. They signaled me to pull over so I did at the next gas station. The passenger then got out and walked over cockily puffing his chest about the car was just spooling up and it's awd with twin turbo's. He then exclaims to take it to the highway. So I obliged them in their quest to get the shit pushed in. He immediately stops do to a dig run. At the top of first gear his headlight is at my door. I grab second and he's now at my rear bumper. Third comes around and he's 1 and a half cars back. Fourth comes and he drops back considerably farther. As I get ready to hit fifth I see him hit the breaks and exit quickly as he realized his demise.

The shelby is a '12 Performance pack with the recaros. The only modification is the borla atak axle back

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
That will teach that BMW guy to be so cocky next time.

I sincerely doubt it (unless he has a run-in with OP again). Otherwise, based on my experiences, they are either perpetually cocky OR super nice and humble- I have a BMW M4 and tend to be in the latter group but I know more of the former group types.

1996slowbra

Established Member
I sincerely doubt it (unless he has a run-in with OP again). Otherwise, based on my experiences, they are either perpetually cocky OR super nice and humble- I have a BMW M4 and tend to be in the latter group but I know more of the former group types.

There are BMW entusiasts and there are BMW douchebags, I would say you fall into the former. The majority of those I know are good dudes. Though I have had my run ins with the latter.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Awd 335i with mods should have promptly cleaned your clock from a dig.

DB owner didn’t know what he was doing.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
Good kills, surprised you beat the blown 3v. I have a 3v that had a 1200 series Paxton on it and pulled on a stock '12 pretty well on the highway. It was fairly even with my GT500 through the 1/8th mile

Users who are viewing this thread