2012 premium GT/MMR built long block/snake bite TVS/Built auto

olaosunt

Established Member
How hard would it be to swap back to a m6?
Should not be hard.
I still have the manual transmission harness and the Lund tunes on my SCT.
Unfortunately I sold the transmission that had been bullet proof ( after it was built/cryotreated) for chump change .
I still have the RXT clutch but was planning on using that I my 2015 manual at on3.
To be honest I preferred the car with a manual .
It is certainly faster with the auto -so far 10.2@134 with a 1.4 60 ft with no changes to the suspension.
It would probably have 60 ft better if I kept the 3C converter that came with the transmission but I hated how it drove ( probably should have kept it as the only place it gets driven is the track.lol)
Car should be trapping at least low 140's but we have been having some fueling issues .I hope we have finally fixed it after we found some burnt out fuses on a pump that may have been intermittently cutting out.it was fine on the street log but ran lean when I took it to the track.

I only did the auto to run 9's.If after I achieve that and end up keeping it (if no one wants it as is) I will be put a Magnum back in it .

olaosunt

Established Member
Well finally certified it is a 9 second car.
Car ran 2 back to back 9 second passes.
9.91@136 with me driving and 9.82 with my installer and NMRA modular mustang champ.
DA was 1000 ft but track preparation was not great so 60's were in the 1.55 range (typically 1.42 range) so car has a mid 9 second pass in it.

I also had it on the VMP's dyno in BG and it made 842 rwhp @6100 rpm and 829 lb-ft torque @3500 rpm so it is fun street car.

9.91.jpg
9.8.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

KingKiller

Established Member
Well finally certified it is a 9 second car.
Car ran 2 back to back 9 second passes.
9.91@136 with me driving and 9.82 with my installer and NMRA modular mustang champ.
DA was 1000 ft but track preparation was not great so 60's were in the 1.55 range (typically 1.42 range) so car has a mid 9 second pass in it.

I also had it on the VMP's dyno in BG and it made 842 rwhp @6100 rpm and 829 lb-ft torque @3500 rpm so it is fun street car.

View attachment 52450
View attachment 52451
View attachment 52452

That's big power and good times, congrats. Free bump to ya! With power like that I'd agree, it's probably got at least a mid nine in it!

olaosunt

Established Member
still for sale.
ABS is fixed since I got the trans/ original ABS module.
No more rear end whine.
Car just sits and gets driven one day a week since she has 2 younger sisters.lol

olaosunt

Established Member
Yes .
I really have not been that motivated of a seller .I was kind of hoping no one would buy so i could keep racing it lol.
Car is now "perfect" since I swapped the ABS module .
That Low end torque is just crazy ,800 from 2500 rpm .
Makes my two TT 2015's feel real slow and they are no slouches either
It just sits now at my Ford dealer -they let me park it there being a "good friend " of the service dept.
Let's us just say I have just become real motivated after seeing a GT350 for the first time in person they just got .
Some one make me an offer !

Last edited:

olaosunt

Established Member
$25,000? Lol jk. You have a monster of a car. I wish the deal we had planned would've worked out sooner!

Lol
I will take $30k as it sits .
Hoping to get a GT 350 through MAS by spring .

My 15 with the on3 TT may be "coming in to play" as well if I go ahead with GT 350.
It handle so much better than the Hellion car with the Steeda " stop the hop package ,once piece drive shaft ,DSS axles,return fuel system for E85 tunes by Sai-car has 3000 miles,never raced(just got it back after a year ),but have 17 inch darkstars wrapped in Hoosier slicks in garage wait to on spring .Transmission supported with blowfish bracket but also have MGW shifter and will reuse the RXT clutch from th autoswap.
Looking for $35k

If I don't get the GT 350 then I will build the block(Or buy yours if you buy my 12) and eventually swap a Magnum.

Going to keep the Hellion /auto /built block car whatever happen as my "drag car"

badblackhemi

Established Member
Lol
I will take $30k as it sits .
Hoping to get a GT 350 through MAS by spring .

My 15 with the on3 TT may be "coming in to play" as well if I go ahead with GT 350.
It handle so much better than the Hellion car with the Steeda " stop the hop package ,once piece drive shaft ,DSS axles,return fuel system for E85 tunes by Sai-car has 3000 miles,never raced(just got it back after a year ),but have 17 inch darkstars wrapped in Hoosier slicks in garage wait to on spring .Transmission supported with blowfish bracket but also have MGW shifter and will reuse the RXT clutch from th autoswap.
Looking for $35k

If I don't get the GT 350 then I will build the block(Or buy yours if you buy my 12) and eventually swap a Magnum.

Going to keep the Hellion /auto /built block car whatever happen as my "drag car"

It sounds like you actually need my '14 to fit that build lol. It's already got the built auto, best TT kit, and the solid rear for drag racing!

Whiteknight500

Established Member
Is the car still for sale? What exactly is done with the motor? How many miles on the motor itself and body. I'm seeing all sorts of rims in pictures what rims is it coming with? Is this the select shift 2013 6r80 transmission or 2011-12 one I know you did the swap just can't see much about the tranny. And lastly how much do you want.

olaosunt

Established Member
Car is still for sale.
Built MMR long block with Boss heads. stock compression,OPG.
ARP everything.

About 5000 miles on motor-I will have to look at ODO at time of install for exact miles.

Body has 34,000 miles.
Car will come with TSW rims and 2 sets of darkstar rears(if you want).I can discount $500 if you don't,

15x8(worn ET pros) and 15x10(hoosier slicks with few passes).

6r80 swap is from 2011 car.
Excedy clutches (replaced previous ones)with less than 2000 miles,billet intermediate shaft.

Most other parts overhauled after I bought it-I can provide parts list.

Converter is circle D modified stock.

No ABS lights since swapped ABS module with original that came with trans.

I am looking for at least $30K.

Not going to give it away as I don't really have to sell.

olaosunt

Established Member
Going, Going...... Price reduced to $30K OBO.
I found a GT 350 local and they made me an offer trade in "as is"
Low ball of course but better than nothing. Not going to be easy returning to stock- with built engine, fuel system ,snake bite TVS, built auto.
Especially since I will be paying for labor

I am open to any offers as long as it is more than effective price I am being offered as trade in considering tax savings and will cover price of 2 rear tires(if you want them replaced).

They have given me a week to see if I can do better, otherwise I will likely be trading it. Already signed some papers but no down payment and not picked up the car(so I hope I still have wiggle rom/way out)

I must be the only person to have ever test drove a GT 350 but I was smitten.

Still going to be tough going from 2 800+ rwhp cars(my on3 TT 2015 will also need to be traded) to a 526 crank HP car......but that sound and the way the car pulls to redline.(trying to remind my self why ??).

Anyway shoot me an offer guys--Just has to be better than trade in offer.

Thanks

Last edited:

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
My Ebay add ends Wednesday on my car and its had alot of interest, if it does end with a purchaser I'll shoot you a reasonable offer. Not sure if you have that kind of time but I'll see how quickly I can move stuff around. If not enough time no worries. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread