2012 UMD Spring Meet- Sun April 29

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Looks like good times...sorry I missed it. Rained kind of hard where I was at, roads were wet and I was beat from Saturday so, I bagged it. Probably should have downed a bunch of coffee and showed up late. Oh well...plenty of good times to come in OC.....

NickF1011

Established Member
Good to see many of you again and to meet a lot of you for the first time! My car actually behaved itself this time out.

I only took a handful of pics which I threw onto FB.

Looking forward to next time!

stsltd

Established Member
Missed out on the ride in since I live in Bowie but was a great time - nice to see / meet everyone - some really nice cars in the club...

Had to leave kind of early but it was apparent we made the right call on getting there early, - inbound traffic when I left was a zoo

Dave

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member

SVTORANGE

Established Member
CHARBA951 Let me know where your at and we can hang sometime, I am in a parade in my town of Ferndale on Sunday come on thru.

Last edited:

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
CHARBA951 Let me know where your at and we can hang sometime, I am in a parade in my town of Ferndale on Sunday come on thru.

I'm at Fort Meade, about 15 min away. If the wife doesn't have anything planned sounds good to me. Gotta make sure that I don't have rugby practice as well...skipped yesterday to go to the meet lol

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I'm at Fort Meade, about 15 min away. If the wife doesn't have anything planned sounds good to me. Gotta make sure that I don't have rugby practice as well...skipped yesterday to go to the meet lol

Hmm PM me your info we can talk while I am at work on high side.:banana::banana:

rizjan67

Established Member
I was lone wolfing it to the Starbucks parkinglot when a couple of you cobra guys scared the crap outta me lol.

Was that you on Rt 50 ?sorry man didn't mean to scare you off we were just having fun with the cars plus we didn't know that you were part of MACA .

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Was that you on Rt 50 ?sorry man didn't mean to scare you off we were just having fun with the cars plus we didn't know that you were part of MACA .

Haha yeah that was me in the black 5.0, I didn't expect the car to be so damn loud lol! Makes me think that I made a mistake getting such a mellow exhaust. It was fun running with you guys though!

rizjan67

Established Member
Haha yeah that was me in the black 5.0, I didn't expect the car to be so damn loud lol! Makes me think that I made a mistake getting such a mellow exhaust. It was fun running with you guys though!

Haha yeah it was fun,you know fun time begins when couple of mustangs meet up on the highway,by the way i have been thru four different exhaust setups but i think this is the one I will keep.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
Haha yeah it was fun,you know fun time begins when couple of mustangs meet up on the highway,by the way i have been thru four different exhaust setups but i think this is the one I will keep.

I think your running the same setup as me. Was ur car the one parked next to me at the show?

Users who are viewing this thread