2013-14 Headlights in 2010-12 Harness available now!

Kiohtee

Established Member
BUMP because I want these and you deserve the exposure.

Now only if I could find some decently priced housings...

scott_0

Established Member
BUMP because I want these and you deserve the exposure.

Now only if I could find some decently priced housings...
same here, I already have the conversion, through the dead beat that was doing them, awesome to see someone making high quality harnesses for this conversion

scott_0

Established Member
hey man, just a heads up, but I was browsing another forum and you came up, said theyre interested in a conversion, but they cant reach you..........

scott_0

Established Member
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369044

Screenshot_20160323-185221_zpsbvryuzn2.png

Last edited:

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
AVOID SELLER

Yabbaz/Matt Dole of OTS is a known scammer. Legal action is currently being taken against him. He has essentially robbed someone of $2500.

After numerous attempts to work things out with him, the very reasonable admins of Anything Coyote (a 16,000+ FB group) have not only banned him, but have put out warnings to avoid business with him.

99redmustang

Established Member
I don't know what's going on but the timeframe went from 2 weeks to more than a month now...this is what he sent me recently via email on 3/13/2016.....
"Sorry for the delay. I am currently waiting on the turn signal adapters before I can ship them out. That's the only thing holding me up from shipping everyone's out. They were supposed to be here a while ago but havent showed up yet."

Has he contacted anyone else recently???? Thanks for the heads up kevin2970.

Whine-O

Established Member
I have had a very similar problem.Ordered my 2010-2012 Mustang H13 Halogen to 2010-2012 OEM HID Conversion Harness on Feb 10. I FB messaged him Mar 20 and he responded on Mar 22 with "Yours will ship out tomorrow! Sorry for the delay! It should anyways. I had an issue with the original harness I got from them". He got till April 10 till I file a complaint thru Paypal on him

GB2011GT

Established Member
99redmustang, sent you an email because I couldn't figure out the PM thing on here. Let me know if you got it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

99redmustang

Established Member
99redmustang, sent you an email because I couldn't figure out the PM thing on here. Let me know if you got it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I never got an email brother.

I filed a claim with PayPal and was just awarded my money today. Matt actually contacted me after I filed the claim and told me I should be receiving a tracking number any day now. Obviously he was just stalling for time. Just happy I got my money back and now looking for another place to purchase a harness.

Users who are viewing this thread