2013 5.0/cs exhaust muffler delete

Chrisc35

Established Member
I'll make another video tonight for u guys lots of people like it in person. myself didn't like it either on the video as u can see I was the one recording So I'll drive it a Lil for u guys can hear it again. I'll keep you guys posted

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Driving it isn't going to help. Muffler deletes sound like crap, since when did muffler deletes sound good on any car? I don't understand people that buy 40k cars and want to put cheap muffler deletes on them that make them sound horrible. To each his own...

Chrisc35

Established Member
On a mustang it sounds great idk what kinda car you heared It from hopefully it's not a Honda lol anyways your kinda saying your own motor sounds like crap cus that what muffler delete is

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I heard a 13 with muffler deletes. They sound horrible even in person. I thought it was a truck coming up and when I looked in the mirror it was a 5.0.

To each his own...

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
On a mustang it sounds great idk what kinda car you heared It from hopefully it's not a Honda lol anyways your kinda saying your own motor sounds like crap cus that what muffler delete is

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying, that my motor sounds like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread