2013 Boss 302 Eye Candy

mrpork

Established Member
nice ride. i just picked up a 2014 shelby. i'm also in rhode island. maybe we can do a few cruise's this summer

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
nice ride. i just picked up a 2014 shelby. i'm also in rhode island. maybe we can do a few cruise's this summer
For sure man... i have a bunch of buddies with cars... buddy with a 12 boss... 14 track pack... 04 cobra... and bunch of chevy junk. But we are always cruising around. What color shelby?

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
I'd like to know the suspension and wheel specs, thing sits perfectly.
The suspension setup is tricky... i have h&r supersports... but the fronts r slightly cut and i have a spacer in the rear to raise it cuz my front tire is short and the rear is tall... 265/35/20 nt555 front and 305/35/20 nt555r rear... other suspension mods r BMR lower lca, uca, phb, and steeda upper strut mounts. Have a vortech v3si with stock 3.6 pulley... arh 1 7/8" longtubes with arh offroad x pipe... borla oap and gt500 quads... airaid cai... mgw shifter... livewire ts.... shaftmaster aluminum ds... thats the majority of it... most of the rest is cosmetic.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Looking good! You are still running the MT82 right? Any plans to upgrade that?

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Looking good! You are still running the MT82 right? Any plans to upgrade that?
Lol... yeah i am... just a steel shift stop... im not gonna do a magnum or anything... the mt82 holds up if u dont have too much clutch and u treat it nice.

Whippled3v

Established Member
Looks badass!! My dad has a SBY LS and I have piano black 19" F14's on my 5.0, this is giving me some ideas lol. We put them on our vista blue 3v and they looked good on there as well (not usually a fan of black on blue). I swear Forgestars can look good on damn near any car/color combo, the Boss needs more low before they'd look good though. Stock suspension isn't doing much for it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread