2013 Boss 302 Eye Candy

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Hey guys... Figured i would post up a couple cell phone pics i snapped before the car went away for winter storage. Gonna be a big year for the car this year... thinking about doing a harness bar and some harnesses and a bunch of suspension mods and an extra set of wheels and tires for some handling fun.... or just making the thing even faster in a straight line... havent decided yet... either way the car is getting a clutch and flywheel, and oil pump gears and a timing chain sprocket... hope you like the pics... still need to figure out what im going to do on my centercaps on this set of forgestars.

20141227_154800_zpseh9oeu6n.jpg
20141227_154806_zpshkl1qbhx.jpg
20141227_154823_zpsyifckbty.jpg
20141227_154833_zpsyyjf4vvq.jpg
20141227_154840_zpsix3a6f9x.jpg

TClark22

Established Member
love it! nice clean and simple!

but wouldn't you have put it away for winter like 5 months ago? Springs already here...

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
love it! nice clean and simple!

but wouldn't you have put it away for winter like 5 months ago? Springs already here...

Maybe he lives at the North Pole with Santa lol. OP this makes me miss my GB Boss sigh. S/C it and leave the suspension alone, it'll be a beast!

smitty2919

Established Member
Suspension mods. It's amazing how much HP you DON'T need to learn how to drive a car around a track or autocross.

That mid turn oversteer is a fun pucker moment. Assuming you don't eat a tree.

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
lol my car mays 736 wheel right now... i wont be autocrossing haha. but def want to make it handle a bit better.. and make it a bit lighter.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
lol my car mays 736 wheel right now... i wont be autocrossing haha. but def want to make it handle a bit better.. and make it a bit lighter.
Go TT since you're already adding billet oil pump gears. The guy that said lol... has a built 427 with a ysi for his "cam only" C6Z.
:pop:

Love the Boss btw, if I was doing everything over I'd get the same color and go twin turbos.

If you want to lose weight, a k member is your best bet, and it takes the weight out of the front too. Aluminum DS, and some two piece rotors for the front and you will notice a huge weight difference in unsprung weight

Last edited:

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Go TT since you're already adding billet oil pump gears. The guy that said lol... has a built 427 with a ysi for his "cam only" C6Z.
op:

Love the Boss btw, if I was doing everything over I'd get the same color and go twin turbos.

If you want to lose weight, a k member is your best bet, and it takes the weight out of the front too. Aluminum DS, and some two piece rotors for the front and you will notice a huge weight difference in unsprung weight
Lol... already have a Aluminum ds... k member is definitely on my list... and 2 piece rotors r a good idea too.. and i almost went turbo... but didnt cuz i got such a steal on my black si trim... and i have too much money in my exhaust... arh 1 7/8"... with gt500 quads and borla OAP. i love sound of car... not going turbo now its too late. Def gonna lighten the pig up and tighten her up tho.

Last edited:

railroad

Established Member
Great looking car. No one is going to notice that going down the road!!
If you don't mind, list your mods. With that color, you probably do it on the track and not the street.

Users who are viewing this thread