2013 Boss 302 - Performance White

Blackpony13

Established Member
Sweet car!!!... Looked at one just like this in Pa and as I was circling the car to negotiate it was sold! Bummer

guarnibl

Established Member
It's still cold in most of the country.. not entirely surprised.

I put it on Ebay though. Cars like these need to find the right buyer -- typically takes a few months. I've been down this road before :)

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
It's still cold in most of the country.. not entirely surprised.

I put it on Ebay though. Cars like these need to find the right buyer -- typically takes a few months. I've been down this road before :)

Indeed.

guarnibl

Established Member
Random question...how would you say this car compares to your old GT-R.? GLWS

The GT-R was boring. The Mustang is a ton more fun, hands down. You can't ever predict what it's going to do. The GT-R was like playing a video game...

Edit: realized you might have meant from a performance standpoint. The Mustang is faster in a straight line from a roll (by far). The GT-R would smoke it around a track. From a standing start the GT-R will pull early but the Mustang will catch it pretty fast with a good launch.

Car is still for sale. Haven't gotten any solid offers yet.

Last edited:

guarnibl

Established Member
You and me both. I would sell my Raptor to get this.

Whew.. love my truck. Not sure I could do that one, haha.

Also -- please people do not low ball me -- you're just wasting time. I've had a dealer already offer to buy the car as it sits for 39k -- and that was without buying a car from them. I'm not getting rid of this car for a penny less than I'm asking (I'm happy to step up and meet in the middle on shipping though).

If I can't get what I want I'll gladly keep it :) I absolutely love the car.

Edit: mileage is at 12,701 @ 2 months since posting (+350 miles). Car is always kept in the garage and driven about once a week. This car is clean, and everything was professionally done/installed, and it's waxed/detailed every 4 months (and always garage kept). I'll likely be putting new tires on front in the next month or two.

Last edited:

guarnibl

Established Member
bump.

I just bought a Porsche 911 Turbo S and I'm running out of garage space. So car is (somewhat unwillingly) back up for sale. I've done some stuff since it was last up:

1) Forgestar CF5's (Matte Black) in 19x10 +38, 19x11 +53 w/ Toyo Proxes 1 295/30ZR19 and Toyo Proxes R888 325/30ZR19. Yep, 295's up front :)
2) FRPP K Springs, FRPP Adj. Panhard Bar, FRPP Bumpsteer Kit
3) VMP Dual Fan Triple Pass Heat Exchanger
4) GT500 Front End Conversion (for heat reduction)
5) FRPP Race Radiator
6) FRPP GT500 Quad Axle-back Exhaust

Price is $43,000 OBO. Cars are depreciating assets -- so make me a reasonable offer that entices me to get rid of it. Car is going for full clear bra next week (entire car is being clear bra'd). There are zero rock chips on this car minus the windshield, which I'm having replaced next week (I do a windshield roughly every 18 months on all my cars). This is a one owner car, clean car fax, no accidents, kept in a garage, with car cover.

Mileage is around 14,500. The car sticks to the ground like glue since the tires and suspension changes. Unbelievable difference -- it drives like it should have from Ford.

Latest picture (we blacked out the Cobra emblem because not Cobra..not shown in picture). I have all stock parts.

KIXncP5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread