WANTED: 2013 Boss 302

175RangerBoy

Established Member
Looking to buy a 2013 Boss 302. I'm located near Northern Virginia but I will travel for right car. Looking for:

White, blue or black, maybe red.
Completely stock.
20k miles or less.
Show car condition with 1 or 2 owners at most.
Money in hand, no real limit, just looking for one priced fair.

Thank you
Chris,
304-582-five3four8

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I know where a red one is, unsure what the family will let it go for though.

BillO

Established Member
Priced fair will be the challenge 6 months ago you could buy one with under 5k miles for $35K or less now their asking $40K ++++ but if you notice few are selling at the current prices I'm waiting for them to come down to reality again.

175RangerBoy

Established Member
Priced fair will be the challenge 6 months ago you could buy one with under 5k miles for $35K or less now their asking $40K ++++ but if you notice few are selling at the current prices I'm waiting for them to come down to reality again.
You're right. I actually already have a 2013 Laguna Seca in black. Had 3500 miles on it and show condition. Paid 40k for it in January 2021, now it's probably a 48-50k car. I think they may come down but not by much. Pretty crazy Terminators and Bosses are going higher than MSRP already.

noco5.0

Established Member
Just saw a SBY Laguna Seca that was mildly modified with pretty low miles go for 38k. I think the Boss's will hold value pretty well and don't see it tanking anytime soon.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
i joined the boss 302 FB group to gauge pricing for a family i'm close to...seems i see more posts about wanting another one/regretting selling, than for-sale posts. i feel like they're gonna hold value for a while, and i've never even driven one.

Users who are viewing this thread