2013 GT Black 24K Miles, Slightly modded

8oh4terminator

Novice Termonator *****
Established Member
Hey everyone im looking to sell my 2013 GT and get back into an 03 Cobra. The car has 24,XXX miles on it and has a few mods that include:
-Shelby style upper grille
-Kooks LTs, o/r H-pipe and Shelby quad exhaust
-GT 500 Rear Valence
-20x9/10 staggered ZR downforces with 245/295zr20 Pzeros( less than 2,000 miles on wheels and tires)
-Eibach springs
-Suede Shifter boot (Shelby style I think)
-Boss shift knob
-BAMA Tuned(includes cam tune which sounds NASTY!)
I love the car but I miss the power of my whippled cobra. The car is not my DD and has never been driven in the rain and only rained on twice. There is nothing wrong with the car and everything is in great shape. The only thing that could be fixed is the door panel on the driver side is scuffed up from the previous owner getting in and out of it (He was big guy) and theres a scuff under the passenger door (pictured). My Bottom dollar is $27,500 on the car and no I cant take 25,000 so please dont ask. Any questions shoot me a PM I check SVTP at least once a day.

oirls5.jpg

287krp1.jpg

mh7j1u.jpg

ibyw0n.jpg

2udx6s0.jpg

akafco.jpg

(Scuff under the passenger door)
2wpihxc.jpg

icobpc.jpg

30tngia.jpg

8oh4terminator

Novice Termonator *****
Established Member
yea it needs a panhard bar to even it out because its lowered, I just dont want to put more money in it because parts dont add value unfortunately

8oh4terminator

Novice Termonator *****
Established Member
ill knock $500 off the price or ill buy a panhard bar for the new owner if its really bothers them that much lol

Users who are viewing this thread