2013 GT LED fog lights

13RaceRed5.0

Established Member
Removed my fogs and now I need to get rid of them. I hardly used them the past two months I've owned the car. Even though they look nice and bright at night I decided to switch grilles. I also have the stock grille if interested. $185 shipped OBO. Will be shipped from 79935 and will be using PayPal.

Last edited:

clowe1965

Established Member
Bump not sure if they will fit? Anybody know?

I'm going through that right now. In terms of geometry no, you have to do some swapping of mounts from the 10-12 gt fog light frames first. Also I believe the radiator fins will have to be trimmed a bit because the 13 grill is deeper. I haven't gotten that far yet in mine. There is also a harness issue in that the LED lights are four pin and the halogens are two. Starkey products makes an adapter harness that is plug and play. I am trying to make my own and will post up the diagram if interested. Harness is $50 on amazon.

Bought the harness, but i didnt pay attention that it is a h10 connector, not an h11. I hacked it up and got it to work without splicing into the on car harness. Also the elevation adjustment cannot be used, it is on the opposite side of the 13 bulbs compared to the 11-12s. I rigged something up with some wire, doesnt work very well but they hold the position. Also the 13 lights are smaller, so you can see the edges of the housing through the grill. Not too bad.

Last edited:

clowe1965

Established Member
Install picture to spark some interest.
13%2B-%2B3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread