2013 GT - Power By The Hour built 6R80, Gen 2 Coyote, VMP Gen 2R, etc.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Matthew, it would be a shame if someone didn't pick this up right away. PBH has a great reputation and the build on this car is an example of that. Good luck with the sale. I did look you up and you have quite a job history. Impressive sir!

jtf8751

Established Member
What a build!!! Guys this is the real deal, I know Matt and he only has the best so buy with confidence. Won't be disappointed.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome car man. Built by a great shop with great mods.
GLWS!

68gtscode

Established Member
Matthew, it would be a shame if someone didn't pick this up right away. PBH has a great reputation and the build on this car is an example of that. Good luck with the sale. I did look you up and you have quite a job history. Impressive sir!

Thank you for the kind words oldsvt! The car's history with PBH was one of my primary considerations when I bought the car. They do nice work for sure. I also appreciate your remarks on my job history. Normally I wouldn't have included this type of detail on a public forum, but buying car sight-unseen from far away is a big leap of faith... I like to know exactly who I'm dealing in this scenario, so I'm trying to extend this transparency to potential buyers.

What a build!!! Guys this is the real deal, I know Matt and he only has the best so buy with confidence. Won't be disappointed.

Thanks Jeff! A guy from your area has inquired on the car, so maybe you will get the chance to run it with your exceptional Terminator :)

Awesome car man. Built by a great shop with great mods.
GLWS!

Thanks Tones, I appreciate the feedback!

99GT35TH

Established Member
Beautiful car! I’ve personally bought from Matt before and know from experience he only keeps his cars in the best condition. GLWS

68gtscode

Established Member
Beautiful car! I’ve personally bought from Matt before and know from experience he only keeps his cars in the best condition. GLWS

Thanks for the kind words Chase, I hope that you're enjoying the GT500- it's a nice one!

Wow, incredible price on an incredible build.

Klaus, given your extensive knowledge of late model Mustangs, this feedback means a lot- thank you!

68gtscode

Established Member
IS there a line lock, can you program the trans shift , any long hyway trips ?

The car has never been raced as mentioned, and does not have a line lock.

Like all late model Mustangs, the transmission is electronically controlled. As mentioned, this car has been tuned by Lund.

The car has never been on any long highway trips to my knowledge.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I can't believe that you still have this car. From the looks of the build I would say it is capable of middle 9s at close to 150mph and can be driven anywhere. If I didn't have mine "very similar build" I would be all over this. People are missing out on this car for sure. Very surprised to see that you still have it.

68gtscode

Established Member
I can't believe that you still have this car. From the looks of the build I would say it is capable of middle 9s at close to 150mph and can be driven anywhere. If I didn't have mine "very similar build" I would be all over this. People are missing out on this car for sure. Very surprised to see that you still have it.

Thanks for your feedback. I’m also surprised it hasn’t sold yet. On that note, I’m seriously considering an opportunity to trade the car.

Users who are viewing this thread