2013 Gt500 Candy Red, Perf pack, trac pack, glass roof, 14,500 miles $54,500

smokin03

Established Member
2013 Gt500 Candy Red, Perf pack, trac pack, glass roof, 14,500 miles $53,500

Unfortunately I have to sell my baby, so here she is. 2013 Gt500 in Candy Red. Options are Glass roof, recaros, perf pack, track pack, shaker pro. Also has fully adjustable rear suspension, jlt intake, ford racing Tb, oil catch can, hood struts, carbon fiber radiator cover, carbon fiber hood vent, strut tower covers, fuse box cover. Previous owner had stripes removed and a clear bra installed on the fornt end up to the hood vent, side rocker panels, window pillars and rear quarter panels. Car is in immaculate condition and drives strong. Asking a very fair price of $54,500 no low ball offers. Need it gone quickly. I am basically selling it for what I owe on it. Original sticker is $67,140 vin# 1zvbp8jz9d5231131

Last edited:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
I'm in Chicago but will be in Grand Rapids. Can you message me your number? I'd like to talk with you about the car.

puddychucks

Established Member
Be weary.

I am pre-approved for financing. Made a deal. Ready to Fed Ex a deposit. Spent 50.00 on a CarFax.

This guy bailed out after I indicated my FCU needed his financial institutions info (lien on the car), copy or pic of the title and the account number for the car loan itself.

Out 50.00

smokin03

Established Member
I dont know what there is to be weary about, it has only been one day and I am still waiting on confirmation from your bank. It will be resolved today. It is still my decision to sell to who I want based on the information I have and I will make sure that everything is legit before I do that.

puddychucks

Established Member
You left out important context;

The part where you said "Too many issues, I'm out" after I asked for information that any lending institution asks for before they will cut a check.

THEN (here's the key) when I provide you with a forwarded email from my loan officer, I receive no communication from you that you: 1. Received the information I sent 2. Will/will not make an attempt to contact my CU.

Odd.

Users who are viewing this thread