2013 Gt500 (Candy Red) Perf pack, Trac pack, Glass Roof , 16,250 mi $52,000 FIRM

smokin03

Established Member
2013 Gt500 (Candy Red) Perf pack, Trac pack, Glass Roof , 16,250 mi (Reduced) $51k

For sale, again, is my 2013 Gt500 with 16,250 miles on it. Car is Candy Apple Red with the stripes removed. Options include glass roof, recaros, perf pack, track pack, shaker pro, car cover, adjustable rear suspension, tb and intake, catch can, carbon fiber radiator cover, hood vent, mud flaps and license plate panel(not installed). Clear bra installed on front end up to hood vent, window pillars, rocker panel and rear quarter panels. Car is absolutely beautiful and pulls very strong. 2 months ago it put down 617 to the rear wheels. I was told by the tuner that the dyno was running about 5% lower than it should. So maybe more in the mid 600's. I have a lien on the car and that is what I am selling it for. No low ball offers, as I believe this is a very fair price compared to what I am seeing on the market. The first $51,000 gets it. I changed my mind once already on selling it, but this time it is going to go. Vin# 1ZVBP8JZ9D5231131, I will put up pics later tonight. Thanks

Last edited:

smokin03

Established Member
Here are some pics

Shelby cars and coffee.jpg 2.jpgShelby 04.jpg 2.jpgShelby 07.jpg 2.jpgShelby 03.jpg 2.jpgShelby 08.jpg 2.jpg

02_Lightning

Established Member
Get a hold of robviox on here. He has $52k to spend and is in Cincinnati, OH.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Robviox get a hold of you? This exactly what he was looking for and was willing to pay. Definitely PM him

02_Lightning

Established Member
Not sure if Robviox is a scammer, but this car fits his criteria to a T. He had $55k plus to spend, so he should be able to do this easy.

smokin03

Established Member
Had a few of those already. Offering cashiers checks on pick up, stuff like that. As I explained the car will not leave until any payment is fully cleared through the bank. I can't believe some people get caught with that.

Lawrenzo

Established Member
Had a few of those already. Offering cashiers checks on pick up, stuff like that. As I explained the car will not leave until any payment is fully cleared through the bank. I can't believe some people get caught with that.

Require a wire transfer instead. They're more secure and quicker.

I grew up in GR. Graduated from Ottawa Hills waaay back in '81 Your car is super nice and tempting, but it would cost me close to $2000 to ship it out to the West Coast in an enclosed trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread