2013 GT500 FAQ's (noobs enter)

1FASFKR

Established Member
Where can I find what production number my GT500 is? My Boss's production number was on the intake obviously.

Thanks

blitz1029

Established Member
Unfortunately I'm out of town so i can't check the manual. What exactly is the 3 piece splitter? Where in the trunk is it located? Great thread.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

BADZL1

Shunned from C5!
Established Member
Unfortunately I'm out of town so i can't check the manual. What exactly is the 3 piece splitter? Where in the trunk is it located? Great thread.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

It mounts under the existing front spoiler if you want to use it. Should be in a large box in your trunk when you get your car.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
It mounts under the existing front spoiler if you want to use it. Should be in a large box in your trunk when you get your car.

Had to reinstall mine after the last one got damaged by road debris.
Took less than 30mins.

Trubble

Established Member
Thanks!

Was glad to find the extensive NOOB thread here. It's saved on my laptop for future offline browsing. Just now thinking hard about selling the '09 TL-S and getting into a 13 or 14 GT500.

Mosty of my time so far spent in reading lots of posts by you fellas with tons of experience with this model.
Thanks again Devious! :beer:

Cheers,

5.8 Venom

Established Member
Perfect starting point for us boots, very clear and concise Devious, thank you for taking the time to write all this out.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
does any one know if any places offer GT500 speedometer gauges to fit the regular Mustang GT? I want to switch mine over, or is it possible?

Not sure. Best bet is to get them from Ford.

Perfect starting point for us boots, very clear and concise Devious, thank you for taking the time to write all this out.

Thanks and your welcome.

I haven't checked this in a while so gonna do some updating.

Krieger

Established Member
Here's one that should be in the FAQ: SVT Answer for a 285 rear tire size
[youtube_browser]wik6h8TBrgs[/youtube_browser]

DOHC MARK VIII

Mustang ***** since 1970
Established Member
SYNC question????

Where exactly is the SYNC microphone located in the 2014 Shelby? I find myself "talking" to the door speakers and dash when driving and I get a call.

Users who are viewing this thread