2013 GT500 minor bolt-ons - 711 rwhp

retrospect

Established Member

NIL8U

Established Member
WHAT !!! I can't believe it hasn't sold at 43.5.
I can only imagine the sellers asking for 50k + for theirs lol.
Hope you aren't getting any ridiculous low ballers though.

retrospect

Established Member
Actually all the offers I've had were fair but not exactly what I'm looking for. There are some really good folks out there that have contacted me. I'll also post the SVT Certificate for anyone who would like to see that.

Attachments

• IMG_1287.jpg
    IMG_1287.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 284

BladeX10

Established Member
Damn what a steal. Cant believe its been on the market as long as it has at this price. There are people who are trying to get mid $30s for their 07-09 GT500 with even more miles than this gem.

retrospect

Established Member
Tires have 90%+ tread. They were changed by the dealership I purchased it from 4K miles ago.

retrospect

Established Member
I've been asked about providing interior photos so here are a few poorly taken photos. Yes, that is the dealership plastic on the passenger floormat.

Attachments

• IMG_1585.JPG
    IMG_1585.JPG
    588.9 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_1586.JPG
    IMG_1586.JPG
    508.9 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1587.JPG
    IMG_1587.JPG
    486.8 KB · Views: 293

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man do I wish I was in the market. I'd be all over it. Great deal. Low mileage, of course.

Silverboost

Established Member

MeanO3

Established Member
Wow I can't believe I'm just seeing this now. I'm very much so interested if I can get someone to take my terminator off my hands for a fair price. This car is gorgeous and id love to take it home with me. Could you pm me your city or even like a close location so that I can see how far away you are from me?

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Unreal this car hasnt sold. Got half a mind to buy it and just have 2 for no good reason. Good thing you arent close to me or i'd have a wife not talking to me for months right about now.

retrospect

Established Member
Look, I love this car and I'm surprised I haven't sold it yet. I had a buyer but he backed out, which is fine. I realize how much I love this car and I'm not in a hurry to sell it. I've decided to make the $43.5K firm after this deal fell through. If no one buys it I'm cool with that. It is still for sale but $43.5K firm.

On another note, I've had a heap of trade offers and all of them are tempting and interesting but not my style. I'd like to try European or Japanese or ridiculous builds of all kinds. Skyline GT-R, WRX, Supra, RX-7, Viper GTS, BMW M3 or M5, 911 2CS / 4CS / turbo, twin turbo foxbody, etc. If you have or know of someone with something really nice I'm open to trades up or down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread