2013 GT500 quad a/b, Boss side exhaust and QTP Cutouts DFW, TX

Snapp

Established Member
I'll buy the side pipes now if your willing to split. Pm me and I'll send payment tonight. -Kyle

aquill1

Established Member
Had Boss exhaust sold locally but buyer backed out with lack of funds.

Back up for sale. $350+shipping

aquill1

Established Member
PM's replied to.

Mitchster is first in line. Emerson6193 is second in line.

Approximated shipping from DFW, TX to both Niagara Falls and to Fairfax, VA were just over $40 assuming the box will weigh 30lbs or less. Cost is about $10 more if it weighs 50# (I highly doubt it will weigh more than 30lbs for the entire package.)

MightyPony

Established Member
Can't figure out how to send pm on this site lol... If Boss sides + H are still avail, I would like to buy!

Snapp

Established Member
I'll buy the side pipes like I said before. Let me know if you would like to make his happen.

aquill1

Established Member
Snapp-Sorry, still not playing on splitting them up right now.

Mitchster backed out after "over spending." If I don't hear from emerson6193 by the end of today blacksnakeSVT is next in line. Mightypony you are next in line after those two.

aquill1

Established Member
Can't figure out how to send pm on this site lol... If Boss sides + H are still avail, I would like to buy!

They are yours for the taking. Let me know your zip code if you'd like me to check shipping. Thus far shipping will cost under $50 shipped to VA or NY from TX. I can't imagine SoCal would be any more money.

Redbarron35

Established Member
If you will sell just the H, I will take it. I have some QTP cutouts that I would like to put on and the boss H would be alot easier than welding.

Users who are viewing this thread