2013 GT500 Spotted Thread

Lemers

Established Member
I've actually seen 2 owned GT500s on the road. So, I think it would be cool to see how many we see out there and kind of catalog them.

The first I saw was:

COLOR: DIB w/ White Stripes
DATE: 5 July (approx)
WHERE: Kansas City Holiday Inn Air Port

4c5cbe7a-8b28-cb0d.jpg

4c5cbe7a-8b3d-31d1.jpg

4c5cbe7a-8b59-2e67.jpg

The second one was actually spotted by my wife

COLOR: Black w/ Red Stripes
DATE: 31 July
WHERE: FT Leavenworth

4c5cbe7a-8c7d-7a7d.jpg

4c5cbe7a-8c8e-9328.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Saw this today. First one I've seen on the road from someone I didn't know. Anyone on here? It was a gentlemen, about mid to late 50s enjoying it.

IMAG0667.jpg

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
I've actually seen 2 owned GT500s on the road. So, I think it would be cool to see how many we see out there and kind of catalog them.

The first I saw was:

COLOR: DIB w/ White Stripes
DATE: 5 July (approx)
WHERE: Kansas City Holiday Inn Air Port

4c5cbe7a-8b28-cb0d.jpg

4c5cbe7a-8b3d-31d1.jpg

4c5cbe7a-8b59-2e67.jpg

The second one was actually spotted by my wife

COLOR: Black w/ Red Stripes
DATE: 31 July
WHERE: FT Leavenworth

4c5cbe7a-8c7d-7a7d.jpg

4c5cbe7a-8c8e-9328.jpg

I sat in that DIB one at the dealership here in CA!!!! After I heard it sold I was wondering if I'd see it on the road. Guess I won't be since you saw it in Kansas City.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Subscribing, will be nice to see all the color combo's :) There's a red one with black stripes around me I'll try to capture.

Still can't decide what my favorite color combo is on these yet. I really like the blue colors Ford chose for these cars, leaning a little to the lighter one with white stripes

13ShelbyGT500_AD10.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Black on black is my favorite but other than that white with black stripes like my friend bought is extremely sharp looking!

gkviper192

Established Member
Subscribing, will be nice to see all the color combo's :) There's a red one with black stripes around me I'll try to capture.

Still can't decide what my favorite color combo is on these yet. I really like the blue colors Ford chose for these cars, leaning a little to the lighter one with white stripes

13ShelbyGT500_AD10.jpg

this has been my wallpaper :rockon:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Have to say I have yet seen one down in S. Fl, MIA area. I thought I saw one going southbound on the T.P. this morning but I could not tell, only saw the roof and stripes, but it looked like one of the new colours, and the wing was a GT500 one.

Hmmm in truth, I do not see a lot of GT500's running around......of any years now that I think about it.

Upheval

American Muscle Lover
Established Member
Haven't seen one yet but I bought one. I even dreamt about it last night along with some UFO's.
I feel sorry for the ones that have to sleep outside. There are a lot of haters in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread