2013 GT500 - Sterling Gray Black Stripes - 5800 miles

ResistanceForm

Established Member
IMG_0382.jpeg
FS: 2013 Shelby GT500, Gray w/Black stripes, SVTPP, Track Package, Recaro seats, Electronics package w/Navigation, Shaker sound system w/sub, Shelby car cover, 5,800 miles.

Immaculate condition, very low mileage 2013 Shelby GT500 with the SVT Performance Package, Track Package, Electronics Package, Shaker sound system, and Recaro seats. Fully optioned out except the glass rooftop. Sterling Grey Metallic with Black stripes. Only 5,800 miles. All original, no mods other than window tinting. Clean title, in hand. Exterior nearly flawless, showroom condition, with only a single small 7.5mm surface scratch under the passenger side view mirror (can send a photo if interested). Mechanically perfect condition with zero issues whatsoever. A good degree of tread remaining on the tires. I am the second owner. It has led a very tame life so far, never tracked, and always stored in a garage. Never driven in any sort of weather other than sunshine. Well maintained and cared for with hand-washing/detailing.
Located in Phoenix, AZ. I can be reached via DM here, or at [email protected], or 480.442.7501. Asking $48,000. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, super nice car. Especially for only 48K!! I personally would go higher, but it all depends if you need to move it quickly.
GLWS

BillO

Established Member
I hear you buddha 93 but another $1K + added to the cost of the car not so if it was closer, $48K is a stretch for me I'm sure not for some others.

ResistanceForm

Established Member
The car has been sold some time ago, apologies for not updating my post earlier. I’m hopeful Harley Diesel has been enjoying the car! Hopefully he’s driving it more than I did and giving it the quality road time it deserves!

Users who are viewing this thread