2013 M3 thinks he can beat 2013 GT500

NELCO

Established Member
I am out just cruising about 65, This guy in a new M3 wants to try me. I shake my head and say no thanks, He looks at me and says pussy. I said game on, We went from a 60 roll to 130. I beat him by at least 15 car lenghts. He pulls up after a while and says WTF. I said don't mess with a mustang, let alone a GT 500
:beer::beer:

NELCO

Established Member
:beer:Very Good advice :beer:.Thanks................... The GT 500' are so awesome.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
This sounds like BS to me. The race 100% believable, the dialog.... no ****ing way lol ...it couldn't have went down like this

Alien STI

Established Member
:beer::beer:That is why i said no thanks..I knew i would beat him bad.
Nelco[/QUOTE

How did you know you would beat him just because its a bmw? Anything can be made fast, all depends on how deep your pockets can go. As far as the "dont mess with a mustang" comment was funny but its not always true haha.

O and as Rattle snake said above... you shouldnt spare anyone, crush all who oppose the Throne! Even if its a bicycle with a old lady on it that wants some!

Last edited:

Naturesmistake

Established Member
What is it with Bimmers and Mustangs with 100 or more hp? I had a stock 330i try me in an up hill battle the other day (murdered it under half throttle while they were wot)... Not a kill worth posting on its own but IDK why so many Bimmers want to prove themselves. I usually just let em go. Edit: Was in my Coyote btw.

kaz109

Established Member
As a BMW owner I always they to bait mustang guys into running me..........in the canyons! Hahahaha..but seriously guys cmon, some ppl are so prideful it is ridiculous! When I was in my C63 I spotted a 13 GT500 ahead of me on a hwy and thought I would finally get to hear one in person. Did I feel I had a chance in hell? No but I wanted to hear how they sounded in person.

Lighten up ppl not everybody is trying to bruise your ego , some of use are just car enthusiast that are happen to see and hear a certain car's in action in real life and not on YouTube . Although I was later able to drive a GT500 and was disappointed :(

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
As a BMW owner I always they to bait mustang guys into running me..........in the canyons! Hahahaha..but seriously guys cmon, some ppl are so prideful it is ridiculous! When I was in my C63 I spotted a 13 GT500 ahead of me on a hwy and thought I would finally get to hear one in person. Did I feel I had a chance in hell? No but I wanted to hear how they sounded in person.

Lighten up ppl not everybody is trying to bruise your ego , some of use are just car enthusiast that are happen to see and hear a certain car's in action in real life and not on YouTube . Although I was later able to drive a GT500 and was disappointed :(

It didn't sound like this guy was an enthusiast who appreciated the 500. Although you may be right in general I think we know what kind of a d bag this guy was.

Users who are viewing this thread