2013 mustang gt misfire

fordfreak06

Established Member
I have a 2013 mustang gt with a vmp gen3r setup and im getting a blinking check engine light only when im on the highway holding it at 4k rpm steady for awhile. The car runs crappy when it comes on but wont store a code. I did a crank relearn after I installed my clutch what should I look for to fix this issue.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Log the car and send it to VMP. It sounds like it's missing, have you pulled plugs and checked them? How long has blower been on car? Any issues previously? While plugs are out do a compression check.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Feel free to text me or call. 318-393-0629, I'll help as much as I can

fordfreak06

Established Member
I thought it was due to my clutch but I did the crank relearn and don't get and codes. Usually you get codes due to that

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
If everything was fine prior to your clutch install, that's where I would start. Make sure all of your '02s are plugged in and in the proper location

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
The only issue I had with misfire with my 13 after the tvs install was about 5k miles in and one of my catalytic converter melted. I ended up with a spun bearing, so I'm personally not running cat's because of my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread