2013 Performance White stripe delete GT500. 37k miles/$42,000/TX/All options except Glass Roof

Chase_

Established Member
SOLD

2013 SVTPP GT500

Performance White Stripe Delete

All options except Glass roof

Electronics Package w/ Navigation

Performance Package

Shelby Leather Recaro Seats

Shaker 1000 Audio System (Subwoofer in trunk)

Mileage: 37,0xx miles

Vin: 1ZVBP8JZ8D5231153

MSRP: $67,090

ASKING PRICE: $42,000

Background-

I have owned the car since May 2016 with 28,xxx miles and drive it as often as possible as long as the weather is nice out. Clean title/no wrecks of any sort. The initial owner was from Cypress,TX and I bought it from the second owner/SVTP member from Amarillo, TX. My wife and I recently bought a new house and the car just doesn’t fit in the budget anymore.

It’s hand washed/waxed regularly and is always garage kept. Amsoil Signature Series 5W-50 Synthetic Motor Oil along with an Amsoil Ea Oil Filter every ~2500 miles.

Condition -

Interior: 9/10. The Takata airbag recall has been taken care of at McCree Ford here in Dickinson, TX (receipt saved).

External: The original owner had the stripes removed as this is not an option from the factory on the PW 2013 GT500s. Paint is in great condition with the exception of a couple very small chips along the front bumper/hood and one on the rear bumper (pictures attached).

Performance – I bought the car stock then had a 2.5 upper, JLT, Cobra Jet TB, and Jon Lund 93 Octane Tune professionally installed for less than 5k miles then returned back to stock. It ran flawless as one would expect when Lund touches the car but was returned to stock in preparation to sell.

· MGW Gen 2 Short Throw Shifter

· Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs (stock springs will also be included)

· Adjustable panhard bar (stock bar will also be included)

· Corsa Sport Axlebacks

· BPS rear brake relocation kit (allows for 15” wheel fitment)

· Battery replaced last winter(receipt included)

Aesthetics –

· Tinted windows all around

· Speedform No drill splash guards

· LED Map lights and license plate light

· OEM Shelby GT500 Car Cover

Wheels/Tires –

· Front-Michelin Pilot Super Sports 275/35/19

· Rear- Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S 305/35/20

· Stock SVTPP wheels

Please PM me if interested and I will respond back to you as soon as possible. Thanks
Chase GT500-1.jpeg
Chase GT500-2.jpeg
Chase GT500-3.jpeg
Chase GT500-4.jpeg
Chase GT500-5.jpeg
Chase GT500-6.jpeg
Chase GT500-7.jpeg
Chase GT500-8.jpeg
Chase GT500-9.jpeg
Chase GT500-10.jpeg

Last edited:

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
Beautiful. Hard to beat a well-kept white/stripe delete 2013/2014. And nice job with the pics....what kind of camera did you use?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car. Not really a stripe delete Shelby kind of guy, but it looks great. Great photos as well.
GLWS!

bigdog8b

Established Member
Nice. Wish you were close enough for me to see it in person, then I'd probably own it. GLWS

Chase_

Established Member
Beautiful. Hard to beat a well-kept white/stripe delete 2013/2014. And nice job with the pics....what kind of camera did you use?

A buddy of mine (Malcolm Perez) is a professional photographer and shot these for me. Not sure what kind of camera he used.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Please don't hesitate if you have any questions.

02_Lightning

Established Member
What was the issue with the car not being able to be originally bought without the stripes? You could definitely buy factory stripe delete cars with any options you wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread