2013 Premium 5.0 w/comfort package PW

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I have a ton on my plate right now. The more and more I look at my car, the more I see it as impractical for my situation. That coupled with my back problems I cannot see spending 3K on seats when I will probably turn around and sell the car before the year end for something with 4 doors.

With that said...

Non-smoker 2013 Premium PW Manual 3.73 non-brembo.

1ZVBP8CF2D5215971
Still Under Warranty16,xxx mi
2 Keys
Black leather
Comfort Package (heated seats, pony projectors)
Reverse Camera
Roof, Hood Vents, Spoiler painted Lava Red
Boss Grill
RTR Painted PW
Barton Shifter w/ Bracket
Transmission Bushing
****in Fast shift knob*
Lowered on K Springs
Camber Bolts
Magnaflow AB
Custom X w/ No resonators
20x9/11 Brushed Forgestars w/ Nitto 555/555R (265/35 and 305/35)* (Tires may have 500mi if that on them)
Paint and interior are flawless.

The items * in BOLD I am willing to sell with your stock items.

$29,0000 as it sits. (I will adjust price as buyers come for the items)

uploadfromtaptalk1396380408734.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1396380458830.jpg

Last edited:

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
Since you added in there that the price can be adjusted as buyers come for the aftermarket parts, How much would you be willing to part with the forgestars for?

Rreemo

Established Member
I just came across the window sticker for my 2013 GT, decided to do a Google search on the VIN, and I found this ad! :) I see it's 11 months old now, just curious if you still have my old car?

Rreemo

Established Member
This was just before I took the True Forged off when I traded it in at Grapevine Ford - I left the Magnaflow exhaust and K springs on it, but sold the wheels/tires separate.

WP_20130813_003_zpse22cb87a.jpg

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Small world! Yep still have her. Tapatalk isn't letting me upload a picture. Running great. Few small changes but focusing on paying it off and getting a daily.

I actually bought it a day after you traded it in. Why did ya get rid of it?

Rreemo

Established Member
Small world! Yep still have her. Tapatalk isn't letting me upload a picture. Running great. Few small changes but focusing on paying it off and getting a daily.

I actually bought it a day after you traded it in. Why did ya get rid of it?

Nothing like replying almost a year later, eh? :) I've been shopping for a 93' Cobra, and just stopped in on this site to see what's in the classifieds...realized I never checked back on this thread. Sorry for not replying sooner. I bought the car as a daily, and also had an older F350 dually at the time. I only had it a little over a year before I made a position change at my company, and the new job required a lot more driving and entertaining customers, which of course made the Mustang suddenly very impractical as my daily. The dually had more room, but it wasn't the most practical for driving every day either, so I decided to combine both into a new F150....something I could still tow with, but also nice riding with 4 seats. Happy to say I do still have it today. I own some old iron too, so I do still have toys as well.

If you ever want to look me up, you can find me on dfwmustangs.net under the same user name, I'm on that page a lot more frequently. I do still have the original window sticker, stock springs, and I came across the factory rear splash gaurds in my shop recently - happy to give any or all of those items to you if you want them.

BTW - how has the exhaust held up on it? I liked the sound of the Magaflow system, but I had hell trying to keep the exhaust tips lined up in the rear bumper cover, and that left one always stuck out a little more than the right. I probably had that thing back on the lift 6-7 times to realign the exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread