2013 Starkey Fog Light Kit for Boss/CS/V6 etc

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Came on the car when I bought it.; Kit has 3000 miles on it, no issues, I removed it to install brake ducts on my Boss...

Wiring and such is mint.

I do need a stock Auto on switch without fogs if you have that on yours to trade with kit

$300 plus your stock auto lamp headlight switch
$320 if you don't have an auto lamp switch

3502 Mustang Starkey Fog Light Kit V6 2013-2014/Boss 302 2013 | CJ Pony Parts

Fudge

Established Member
Well, I've been thinking about it and finally figured I'd ask, so would you sell just the lights by themselves?

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Everything is included except a headlight switch. But if you already have an automatic headlight switch, then you don't need another anyway.

No instructions, but there are only 3 wires to hook up

Fudge

Established Member
Sorry, 200 shipped is it..

No problem, it was worth a try. (Btw I wouldn't need any of the wiring at all if that makes a difference.)
But for $200 I'm gonna pass, since by the time I hut the wiring adapter buying the whole kit comes out cheaper!!
Also just to clear things up I'm not saying this is a bad price because in reality it's a great price, just not my situation. (Unless you know where I can get adapters for a GT for less then $50 plus shipping?)

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
SVT- Ill dig it out and grab some pics, I have it packed away currently.

The wiring harness is pre made, all you do it drop the power lead on your existing post in the enging bay, then 2 3 way splice connectors directly to you headlight switch, thats it...

Fudge- Not sure why the above wouldn't work for the GT?

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
OOOOooooooo, I get it now, LOL....

Yes, for you, this is not worth it, as you can buy what you need new for $250 or so I believe....

Fudge

Established Member
OOOOooooooo, I get it now, LOL....

Yes, for you, this is not worth it, as you can buy what you need new for $250 or so I believe....

Yup:(
Hey I you change your mind or find a buyer for the wiring harness, and willing to split it up, keep me in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread