2014 A6 Hellion TT + Aluminator + fuel system results

D.T.R

Established Member
Per my other thread i posted earlier, i had a great experience getting the car tuned by JPC this weekend. I made the long haul from FL to MD and it was worth it.
We first tuned the car on pump 93... it made 675whp/585wtq at 9psi~. Then we swapped spark plugs and changed the pump fuel for Gulf mach116... and turned the boost up. We made 950whp/825wtq at 16psi ~ ... we stopped there because we started to noticed some valve float (the boss 302 valve springs can only do so much), plus the block itself and the h-beam rods were already at their max capacity so i rather not push the car any further and risk a failure of some sort. The car feels like a beast just on pump gas... it drives great also.
The guys over at JPC did an awesome job... i cannot wait to test the car at the track.
We are going to take it easy now until mustang week... we don't want to break something right before this event... but i will be hitting the track on kill mode shortly after MW.

Last edited:

Joey8

Established Member
Any idle issues with the hellion kit? There was a massive thread stating some people experience stalling with the system. Also what turbos did you go with and did you keep the turbosmart gates and bov or switch to something different?

D.T.R

Established Member
No idling issues. Kevin mentioned something about the car stalling randomly, but he addressed it with the tune and fixed it before he was done tuning. The car drives perfect.
I'm using the turbosmart BOVs and WGs that came with the kit.

Fastnature

Established Member
That what I like to see!!! That some nice numbers for sure. It enough to push a cylinder wall out of that block :uh oh: I see JPC in your future for a block!!!

I cant wait to see it go down the track.

D.T.R

Established Member
Yes sir. Eventually i'm most likely going to upgrade the block, rods, heads, etc... and really turn it up to see what it can do.

D.T.R

Established Member
Thank you guys. We already have our room reserved, so we are locked in for MW 100%.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Ehh, eff MW, I can't wait to drag that ass at FL2K!!!!

PS: congrats again on the overly satisfactory results :)

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Ehh, eff MW, I can't wait to drag that ass at FL2K!!!!

PS: congrats again on the overly satisfactory results :)

hahaha how many cars is sarah going to give you??

Thanks again for the business Juan. its was great to finally put a name with a face!!! Hope we get to see you again soon.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
hahaha how many cars is sarah going to give you??

Thanks again for the business Juan. its was great to finally put a name with a face!!! Hope we get to see you again soon.

Hahahahah don't get it twisted now..Juan was asking for links from me, not the other way around! It'll be interesting for sure

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I'll take the back tire if they're gonna give it, but if I know Juan.. he ain't giving shit. I'm on stock motor and a stick shift but I'll still hand him his ass heads up and he knows it ;)

Eric@jpc

Established Member
I'll take the back tire if they're gonna give it, but if I know Juan.. he ain't giving shit. I'm on stock motor and a stick shift but I'll still hand him his ass heads up and he knows it ;)

i might have to come to FL2k to see this match up. my money is on big green lol

Users who are viewing this thread