2014 camaro ss vs 2v

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
Sorry for the night runs in Mexico.

So the lady and I were headed home for the night when I ran into a very pretty '01 bullitt. Seeing a fellow B, I really wanted to see how we'd compare, but no matter what I did, he simply wouldn't race me. Disappointed, I decided to drive along, and the other B got behind me..next thing I know, HIDs are flying up next to me. It was a new camaro ss, but instead of honking it off, he got along side me and just floored it. I pulled him in and flew by him. Thinking that something must have went wrong, I braked. The camaro flew by then jumped right in front of me and braked. Here's immediately after that. Excuse my language.

[youtube_browser]Yeqo60AXDcU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

The camcorder ran out of memory right then, but the race didn't happen yet. The camaro flashed its hazards and had me follow them off the highway, then back on, and down a couple miles until we got a nice clear, straight strip. And this happened...

[youtube_browser]mdlvxye6zwI[/youtube_browser]

I was upset at the end because the camaro got behind me after I was a couple buses ahead. Tell me this guy just had no idea what he was doing. While following him at a stoplight, I could tell it was a manual. Maybe a kid that had no clue? I don't think my little 2v is fast, just for the record. Why would he go through all the trouble of picking the race with me, cutting the lanes off, and having me follow him only to puss out like that? Overall, a disappointing night :(

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
He just wanted to show you what 2014 taillights look like since he already saw yours op :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread