2014 Mustang GT California Special

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
2014 Mustang GT. Premium Package. California Special Package. White, black interior. 6 speed manual. Garage kept, pampered existence. Car has seen rain 3 times.

18,473 miles.

Located in the 17372 Zip Code of the York Springs/Dillsburg metropolis 20 miles south of Harrisburg PA, 90 miles north of DC. Or a quick trip on the Turnpike from civilization.

-heated seat option
-shaker 17,000,900 option (whatever Ford calls it now, the big stereo with the sub in the trunk)
-navigation
-3.73 rear
Almost all of the available factory options except the glass roof.

Comes with an extra set of BBP wheels, with tps, and new Hankook Ventus V12 evo2s.
Factory GT/CS wheels have the Pirelli Pzero Neros with ~5,000 miles on them.

Car is bone stock, minus the red Katzkin seat covers. And I did pull the foam plug (included in sale) out of the sound tube.

Babied doesn't describe how I drive this car. 24.4 mpg lifetime should tell you that I don't deserve a coyote. Maybe I'm too old.

Clean North Carolina title in hand. Car is on Autotrader listed for $26,250.

SVTP "friends" PRICE: $25,750

Willing to negotiate, willing to get the car to you a reasonable distance away. Cash talks.

But be quick, because there are two Nigerian ex-princes willing to pay $50k to have the car shipped to El Salvador. All I need to do is give them my bank routing code, birthday and social security number.

Buyer will be solely responsible for determining what they'll need to title it in their state. Batteries not included, some restrictions may apply, void where prohibited.
0PioyPr.jpg
zVq1fs9.jpg
zFmWKV9.jpg
WK4NiIE.jpg
vY6TEJf.jpg
GZVRxKR.jpg
7wWWxDC.jpg
YFh49Db.jpg
nFsVJzm.jpg
FpiQfem.jpg
nOhHLOP.jpg
HrUedtI.jpg

ricardoa1

Established Member
Nice car. Lmao good luck with the Nigerian Ex princes. Give them your SS while at it

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
So here is Uncle ElGato's unsolicited advice in two parts: Don't Wait and Don't Care

For backstory years ago I bought my dream car, 1970 Cougar, and dumped every dollar I had into making the car how I wanted it. It was far from perfect, but eventually I stopped driving it because A) it was no longer streetable and B) I was afraid I'd break something. Sold a few years ago to pay for a heatpump. And then I bought this Mustang on December 31st 2013 from Brian Hoskins Ford.

1) Don't Wait.
I had big plans for this car. Tint the windows, one piece alum driveshaft, two piece rotors, lightweight K member, tune, etc. etc. etc.

I did none of those things. I kept putting it all off. I waited.

If there is something in your life you want to do: do it. Don't wait. Sure money is nice, and planning things correctly is great, but don't wait for "the right time" because 20 years is going to blink by.

2) Don't Care.
Don't care about what anyone else says. Do the things you do for you. If you march to the beat of the SVTP Knuckle Dragging Nut Swingers, (or anyone else on this planet) you'll make yourself crazy.

The SVTP microcosm mirrors the macrocosm. The world is fickle.

Do what you do without worrying about what the world thinks. You'll make mistakes living authentically, don't worry. You get better with practice, just like at the strip. The more passes you make, the better you get. This doesn't mean every pass is faster. You'll miss fourth gear roll racing some rich ghetto rat for pinks on instaturd and then not be able to show your face on the internet. It happens.

But live for you.

...now if you'll excuse me, the ex-Nigerian princes have instructed me to take the car and all of my id cards to a dark alley where full payment in gold (or Walmart giftcards) is waiting...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So here is Uncle ElGato's unsolicited advice in two parts: Don't Wait and Don't Care

For backstory years ago I bought my dream car, 1970 Cougar, and dumped every dollar I had into making the car how I wanted it. It was far from perfect, but eventually I stopped driving it because A) it was no longer streetable and B) I was afraid I'd break something. Sold a few years ago to pay for a heatpump. And then I bought this Mustang on December 31st 2013 from Brian Hoskins Ford.

1) Don't Wait.
I had big plans for this car. Tint the windows, one piece alum driveshaft, two piece rotors, lightweight K member, tune, etc. etc. etc.

If there is something in your life you want to do: do it. Don't wait. Sure money is nice, and planning things correctly is great, but don't wait for "the right time" because 20 years is going to blink by.

2) Don't Care.
Don't care about what anyone else says. Do the things you do for you. If you march to the beat of the SVTP Knuckle Dragging Nut Swingers, (or anyone else on this planet) you'll make yourself crazy.

Do what you do without worrying about what the world thinks. You'll make mistakes living authentically, don't worry. You get better with practice, just like at the strip. The more passes you make, the better you get. This doesn't mean every pass is faster. You'll miss fourth gear roll racing some rich ghetto rat for pinks on instaturd and then not be able to show your face on the internet. It happens.

But live for you.

...now if you'll excuse me, the ex-Nigerian princes have instructed me to take the car and all of my id cards to a dark alley where full payment in gold (or Walmart giftcards) is waiting...
lol
Very entertaining.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
How did ElGato become ElGato?

We all grew up with that one friend we looked up to. Usually, older, always cooler... ElGato had such a friend, his name was True.

In elementary school through high school, True was always getting into fights, getting suspended, challenging the system... a general badass by 80s standards. He dropped out of highschool at 16, and moved in with his 26 year old stripper girlfriend. Like many of you he bought and sold cars as frequently as you go out to lunch.

At the time he had a '69 Dodge Dart with the slant six. He would drive around the trailer park, doing burnouts, challenging the rest of us to drag races... which winning is easy if no one is racing you. (lesson learned Road Kill section)

One day the radiator exploded, and he was on the hunt for another car. At the time 7-11 had the Autolist, a newsprint 'magazine' for all the cars for sale in the area....

...$500 bought him a 1970 Mercury Cougar with the infamous 351Cleveland... XR7, with the houndstooth interior. Primer grey. It had been in a flood. The frame was mostly gone. Exhaust leaks that would make Christine proud. Every weekend, and evening afterschool, I'd be at the trailer park, wrenching on the Cougar.

To pass inspection it needed brakes, so we took her to the local Midas Muffler shop. The mechanic was bitching about what an absolute disaster the car was. He was flicking a rusted brakeline talking about how the car was unsafe and should be scrapped when the line he was flicking ruptured spraying him in the face with brake fluid. He never worked again, and we never got the car inspected.

We put on a set of mismatched wheels. Crager SS "widebodys" on the back 15x7, and AR61s upfront. We "repainted" her primer red. 27 rattlecans of Krylon later, I had to have one.

It had a ballpoint pen jammed in the vacuum headlight switch to keep the headlight doors open so he could see to drive at night. The motor had a bad vacuum leak too. You'd start her up and thick white smoke would pour out of the leaky exhaust for 10 minutes. The huge cloud would blanket the neighborhood, obscuring the sodium vapor streetlights. Mothers would shake their fists. Old men would quietly nod. Children would run screaming home.

It was glorious. The car was evil, and apparently it runs with the brand. But more on that later...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

1) Don't Wait.

2) Don't Care.

But live for you.

This is a good post. Life sure is too short isnt it? Having kids only speeds things up.... crazy.

GLWS by the way. Car is very, very nice. Love white 11-14 cars.

Users who are viewing this thread