2014 Race Red w/Blue Stripes

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
The local dealership has a RR w/blue stripes sitting on the lot. Judging by the prelim figures posted in the other thread this is 1 of 8. Has the 821 package, electronics and cover. Retains regular seats with the blue stripes. Damn sharp looking car. Please forgive the cell phone pictures lol. That blue really pops.

image-2.jpg

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
It will be a low count on that color for sure. It was my second choice and if I could have bought two I would have one of those :)

wish ford would have given more color choices on the Ruby-Red color for stripe colors..
Black & white were our only choices & silver or even Blue like this would have looked nice on Ruby-Red.
Just my thoughts.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
That car looks gorgeous. That combo was controversial at first but has grown on quite a few people. I'm betting they'd deal heavily on that car to get it off the lot.

5.8 Venom

Established Member
I really can't stay

But baby, it's cold outside

I've got to go away

But baby, it's cold outside :(

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Their showroom is being rebuilt, the whole front is tore off of it. Not sure why they wouldn't tuck it in the garage though. I didn't even think to look at the tires, was in a hurry to pickup dinner and the wife had called once already while I was at the dealership, I didn't want to press my luck lol.

The Spider-Man color combo looks good in person and the base seats with the blue inserts really stands out.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I think it would look a lot better If you added 1/4" White pinstripes to the outside edge of those blue stripes.

Something like this:

7s6f.jpg

Last edited:

freakshow12

Established Member
That was my 2nd choice. No pinstripes that's tacky. Trouble was my mach is red and I was just tired of red. And the ingot and dark wheels looks so good with my f150 fx4 luxury pkg with the dark 20s I'm funny that way lol

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
The white pinstripes look really good on that combo. It makes those two colors half tolerable. Otherwise, that car is hideous.

paluka21

Established Member
As you mentioned, the dealership where this car is at, had it sitting on the lot for weeks while the show room is being built. Given that they have ample garage space, I'm not certain why they don't keep it inside out of the elements, particularly since we recently had a nice snow/ice storm in the area.
As an FYI, I was monitoring their price for it, and it has changed twice since they initially got it in stock about three weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread