Established Member
i kinda like it
34420104.jpg

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
That was my 2nd choice. No pinstripes that's tacky. Trouble was my mach is red and I was just tired of red. And the ingot and dark wheels looks so good with my f150 fx4 luxury pkg with the dark 20s I'm funny that way lol
No patriotic theme love :shrug:
Honestly, pinstripes or accent stripes (like on the 2011-12 PP cars) really do make the stripes jump off the car in person, I really liked the effect in person, especially if a subtle accent stripe.
-J

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
As you mentioned, the dealership where this car is at, had it sitting on the lot for weeks while the show room is being built. Given that they have ample garage space, I'm not certain why they don't keep it inside out of the elements, particularly since we recently had a nice snow/ice storm in the area.
As an FYI, I was monitoring their price for it, and it has changed twice since they initially got it in stock about three weeks ago.

I was over getting dinner and spotted it. I don't know what they verbally committed to but the sticker says 61,xxx. I didn't see an ADM sheet on it or anything.

I personally wouldn't buy anything from them given my previous experiences and those of my family. And that's saying something considering we've probably purchased 10 or so vehicles from them in the past.

I would have thought they could at least pull it in the garage for bad weather and at night:shrug:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That would be the color combo I would get if I were in the market for one. I love it. That or one with white stripes.

I think it would look a lot better If you added 1/4" White pinstripes to the outside edge of those blue stripes.

Something like this:

7s6f.jpg

Can you change those white pin stripes to black?

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member
I was over getting dinner and spotted it. I don't know what they verbally committed to but the sticker says 61,xxx. I didn't see an ADM sheet on it or anything.

I personally wouldn't buy anything from them given my previous experiences and those of my family. And that's saying something considering we've probably purchased 10 or so vehicles from them in the past.

I would have thought they could at least pull it in the garage for bad weather and at night:shrug:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. They used to service some of my cars including my cobra, but I've had such poor experiences with them, that I vouched to never return or buy another vehicle from them.

ECRUZ0884

Established Member
Nice color combo. I have DIB with RR stripes. I get compliments by everyone, everywhere i go.

The local dealership has a RR w/blue stripes sitting on the lot. Judging by the prelim figures posted in the other thread this is 1 of 8. Has the 821 package, electronics and cover. Retains regular seats with the blue stripes. Damn sharp looking car. Please forgive the cell phone pictures lol. That blue really pops.

image-2.jpg

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. They used to service some of my cars including my cobra, but I've had such poor experiences with them, that I vouched to never return or buy another vehicle from them.

I take my business to Keystone. Greatest group of car salesman I've ever experienced. Nelson does commercial trucks but he's the man:beer:

evil eye

Established Member
I like it. Probably because it's different and unlike 95% of the GT500's on this forum, and I like Spider Man. :D

USV8PWR

Established Member
i kinda like it
34420104.jpg

Oh bull crap! :bs: You're only stating that you like this color combo because everyone else is saying they like it. :D

I'd want to see it in person. Down here there is a dealer with two Shelby GT500 coupes sitting outside; both 14's one is Red/Black and one is Grey/Black. Love that Red/Black color combo!

turbo

Established Member
Oh bull crap! :bs: You're only stating that you like this color combo because everyone else is saying they like it. :D

I'd want to see it in person. Down here there is a dealer with two Shelby GT500 coupes sitting outside; both 14's one is Red/Black and one is Grey/Black. Love that Red/Black color combo!

you got me:banana:

5.8 Venom

Established Member
Agreed! Sorry guys, never understood these colors together. :shrug:

It is a little loud mind you. However, I think it really goes to the weekend Race track car color. I mean really, with these cars, you are ether looking for stealth or your looking to to stand out from the crowd and that combo, stands out!

My 2 cents.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Im not sure where you guys are getting these production numbers other than the sheet released last year. Is there a secret source, or does the svt sheet say whenever you order it(I still have not ):)

I like it though.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Im not sure where you guys are getting these production numbers other than the sheet released last year. Is there a secret source, or does the svt sheet say whenever you order it(I still have not ):)

I like it though.

I ordered the build sheet from SVT for the 13 GT500s, that's the reason I know. I don’t believe you can get the 14 information yet.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member

I like it though.

The thread in this section, I believe it's called "2014 Surprising Trends" or something along those lines. One of the members has preliminary production figures.

Users who are viewing this thread