2015 Ford F-150 rear bumper

20redfire03

Established Member
Is there a place online you can buy an OEM rear bumper for a 2015 F-150 that has the parking sensors? My father backed into a pole and needs to replace his bumper and wants to replace it with one with sensors. I would believe the wiring would be there already but I'm sure there is a possibility it might not be.

Thanks

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
White Bear will give you a great price on it, but shipping will be your issue. They are located in Minnesota so shipping would be up there on a bulk item to VA.

Check it out though, they might be able to quote you something acceptable to you.

parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com

EDIT: Hmmmm looks like the rear bumper features covers over the actual bumper core:

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...gine/body-cat/bumper-and-components-rear-scat

Might be able to not spend a fortune on shipping lol

If its just this:

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...er-and-components-rear-scat/?part_name=bumper

Shipping to me in Phoenix is only $60 bucks. Not bad

20redfire03

Established Member
Thanks for links. I knew there was a company we could use through the forum but it's been awhile. If I have looked at the diagram right it's about $370 plus shipping for all the parts. Even then I can only assume it is able to plugged into place.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
You might also want to check out Tasca for Ford parts. They usually have the best prices.

Edit, just checked. Its 211 bucks for the chrome one with the cutouts for the reverse sensors or 317 for the painted to match one.

I dont think it includes the sensors thought but i did a quick glance.

20redfire03

Established Member
I would lean more towards OEM new, that is what I have been looking for so far.

20redfire03

Established Member
So if the bumper, sensors, harness, and other required parts are bought would it all be able to be installed and it work as if it came with back up sensors originally?

coposrv

Established Member
Look around your area for a service truck dealer. I just found a new tailgate and bumper for my dads '17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So if the bumper, sensors, harness, and other required parts are bought would it all be able to be installed and it work as if it came with back up sensors originally?

I misunderstood your initial post until I just reread it. Dont count on it working if you are trying to install sensors on a non optioned truck. It may be possible but you will want to try and talk to a Ford tech and see if they have the equipment to install or unlock the electronic side of it. From my experiences your chances are slim that it will work.

A lot of new vehicles will have the wiring there but that is only half the battle. The other half is reprogramming the software to accept it and work like normal. Brands like Chrysler make it very difficult, but Ford may make it easier.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread