2015 Mustang Auto Pro Charger install

Tim03cobra

Established Member
Well it made 706 rwhp. Then it ate the belt.

We might put down 750-800 rwhp but, it will only be used a few times at the track. It's mostly just a regular street car with a little suprise. When we get ready to use the full potential of the F1A we will build the block or replace it.

esacteksab

Established Member
Do you happen to know how fast you're spinning the F1? Was the plan to go higher than 706?

Tim03cobra

Established Member
It's turning about 60000 rpm with the 5" pulley. I think we are going to stop where we are. Everything is still stock even the exhaust. Well, Except the blower, injectors and the method kit. :)

Do you happen to know how fast you're spinning the F1? Was the plan to go higher than 706?

Last edited:

FATHERFORD

Established Member
I know of a few 15 motors holding 750-800rwhp and get raced every weekend. Even highway pulls which are hard on the motors. I would have no problem doing 750rwhp with a blower, and slightly more with turbos.

Anthony K

Established Member
I know of a few 15 motors holding 750-800rwhp and get raced every weekend. Even highway pulls which are hard on the motors. I would have no problem doing 750rwhp with a blower, and slightly more with turbos.

Who has that much hp at the wheels and runs it every weekend? On a stock motor. And doesn't own a shop, and doesn't have a sponsorship wrap on the car.

750 at the wheel is a time bomb period. It will blow

FATHERFORD

Established Member
Who has that much hp at the wheels and runs it every weekend? On a stock motor. And doesn't own a shop, and doesn't have a sponsorship wrap on the car.

750 at the wheel is a time bomb period. It will blow

I know LOTS of non shop owned 11-14 running 750 to the tire on stock shortblock. They just run different valve springs.

Lots of boss cars are 800+rwhp.... I know a few living on the edge of 1000...

Now all these cars are on E-85, so the tunes are very safe.

The boost works KB package is around 700rwhp on auto cars, and a little more on manual on 93 pump and have been living.

Tim03cobra

Established Member
Do you think the 2015 motor is as strong as a Boss motor?
I know LOTS of non shop owned 11-14 running 750 to the tire on stock shortblock. They just run different valve springs.

Lots of boss cars are 800+rwhp.... I know a few living on the edge of 1000...

Now all these cars are on E-85, so the tunes are very safe.

The boost works KB package is around 700rwhp on auto cars, and a little more on manual on 93 pump and have been living.

Last edited:

Tim03cobra

Established Member
Here's a finish pic.

Attachments

• 2015-05-15 21.45.23.jpg
    2015-05-15 21.45.23.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 352

Mach828

Established Member
That is a bad ass car. You made the right choice going straight to the big centri. Get her in the 9s!

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
What power adder do you have? 800 has to be crazy on the street. Sounds fun.

I had a JPC kit on stock Rods and Piston 13Boss. Near 900rwhp, tuned by TSS. I survived TX2K and I'll be the first to say 8xx is now boring on the streets and it's time to move on. Complete new build for mine, I'll be doing everything I can to be competitive with RWD cars come TX2K16.

If think u will enjoy X and then u get X and find out it's just not enough. Always build for the future if u have the funds.

The 12-13 Boss pistons are better but so long as ur tunes spot on u r good. I have a buddy pushing near 900rwhp on a stock 11-14 GT and it survived but the OPG did not.

Last edited:

Tim03cobra

Established Member
Is the Oil Pump Gear the same in the 2015's?
I had a JPC kit on stock Rods and Piston 13Boss. Near 900rwhp, tuned by TSS. I survived TX2K and I'll be the first to say 8xx is now boring on the streets and it's time to move on. Complete new build for mine, I'll be doing everything I can to be competitive with RWD cars come TX2K16.

If think u will enjoy X and then u get X and find out it's just not enough. Always build for the future if u have the funds.

The 12-13 Boss pistons are better but so long as ur tunes spot on u r good. I have a buddy pushing near 900rwhp on a stock 11-14 GT and it survived but the OPG did not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread