2015 Mustang GT A6 vs BMW 335i

bunk22

Established Member
Now I normally don't street race, I'm to old for this shit and it's dangerous but once in a while, an asshat brings it on himself. This was not a good day for me to begin with, I've been extremely sick, vomitting, etc so I was on my way to the doc. So 0n the way, there was a newer BMW 335i driving like a complete jerk, cutting off people, tail gaiting, just being an all around ass. He actually was not an ass to me and being that I was in bad shape, I just didn't care. However, as the traffic moved, I actually ended up right behind the guy at the light. At this particualr light, there is a long, long stretch of road so I thought, I'll put this guy in his place. I put my auto into the Sports II mode, paddle shifting. I have a hot air intake, long-tubes and a local "Rick Fast" tune. When I shift manually, it hits the gears hard. My car also has the optional 3.55 gears but no other mods. Now I have to come from behind when the light is green and though this jerk tried, it was easy catching and passing him. I didn't cut him off or anything, like he had been doing to people but just to let him know, always someone faster, try being a little nicer to people on the road. Nothing wrong with his car, I like BMW cars, the 335i, M3, M4, etc. I just don't like jerks.

bunk22

Established Member
Nice kill but why do I have a serious case of deja vu? I feel like I've read this story already.

Excellent memory lol This just happened but back in 2012, a guy who worked at L3 when I was a pilot flying the Navy's T-45 Goshawk had been terrozing, harrassing people in his new MBW M3. I had a 2012 Mustang GT at the time, full exahaust, hot air intake, tune vy Steeda. After putting him in his place, he literally tried to run one of our pilots off the road a week later. He was arrested shortly thereafter thougb not sure if for that part, he was clocked doing 130 in a 70.

Users who are viewing this thread