2015 Mustang Hellion Turbos

KonaFifty

Established Member
How much is the introductory price for 55mm and 62mm?

TKS

With decent octane, 12 psi is no problem for daily use. At that level a JMS fuel pump voltage booster and upgraded injectors are needed.

Introductory pricing with either the 55mm or the 62 mm turbos is $8795 complete. That includes tuning and 50 lb injectors.

ID 1000 upgrade is $700 or a Deatschworks 95 lb upgrade is $400

JMS voltage booster is $459.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

jon henry

Established Member
Widebands???

Do these cars come with one or two widebands (Factory) and can they be placed where needed to tune correctly? I AM ordering a kit from you on Thursday this week but want to be sure if I need an aftermarket wideband or if the factory one or 2 will work? So if a guy wasn't ever going to run more than say 15 psi on 100 octane would the 55's be a better fit? Also as far as boost controllers what does the kit come with stock?

Thanks

Last edited:

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Do these cars come with one or two widebands (Factory) and can they be placed where needed to tune correctly? I AM ordering a kit from you on Thursday this week but want to be sure if I need an aftermarket wideband or if the factory one or 2 will work? So if a guy wasn't ever going to run more than say 15 psi on 100 octane would the 55's be a better fit? Also as far as boost controllers what does the kit come with stock?

Thanks

I am sure they are busy getting ready for NMRA so, I will give a stab at this. You generally would keep the factory widebands in the general stock vicinity. Some have tried moving them with some success. Yes, the factory widebands will work. As far as 55's vs 62's. They posted a dyno graph. I wouldn't concern myself with boost pressure, instead, ultimate power goals. They spoke of the differences and characteristics above. Also, I think manual vs auto is going to be the deciding factor for most. Driving style as well.

REDS197

Established Member
DSCN4083%20(480x640).jpg

I am not 100% but I don't think the HPP kit uses stock manifolds that run the up pipes under the k-member. I think they built a header for the 15 kits.

Here is a 15 Hellion Pic.

Last edited:

Mach828

Established Member
Have you tried different housing options and ARs to increase low end even more? Those aren't even running out of steam up top yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread