2016 GT350 - Shadow Black / Tech Pack - 2,146 Miles

RES0574

Established Member
For Sale - Purchased new in December 2015. Chassis G0979. As stated, only 2,146 Miles. Vehicle has had all maintenance performed at local Ford Dealership, and records can be provided. Vehicle has never been driven in the rain, snow, etc. Has been stored either in garage, or storage unit on jacks. Vehicle has never been tracked.

Car will come with the following:
1.) Original window sticker.
2.) Original car cover unopened, in original box.
3.) Owner's Supplement.
4.) Unused oil filter and socket.

Asking $46,500.00.
Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 4.jpg
Pic 5.jpg
Pic 6.jpg
Pic 7.jpg
Pic 8.jpg
Pic 10.jpg
Pic 16.jpg
Pic 23.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on the sale. What a gorgeous black GT-350. Question. How in the world did you ever manage to only put 2,146 miles on her. :eek::eek::eek:

RES0574

Established Member
Congratulations on the sale. What a gorgeous black GT-350. Question. How in the world did you ever manage to only put 2,146 miles on her. :eek::eek::eek:
I bought the 350 when I was down in PC-FLA for a long term project. I put most of the miles on driving there, as I could run a radar detector, and slightly exceed the speed limit.
When the project was over, I brought the 350 back home to VA, but then over the past three years, I had long term projects in Brooklyn NY and Philly PA. I was not driving my 350 in those areas, and I had no place to store it up there. With that being the case, I had to leave it at home. I would come home every other weekend for three days, and could never get the time to drive it, then clean it before putting her back. I have bad OCD with some issues, and I always wanted that car to look immaculate. When I took it in for the annual safety inspection, the tech at the Ford Dealership (who always works on this vehicle), he made me realize I only drove the car 200 miles over the past year. He was interested in the car (he has a Bullitt and Boss 302), so he made me an offer. I know it is going to a good home, he will enjoy it, and will take care of it.
Also forcing the issue is my daughter is heading off to college in August. As soon as she pulls out of the drive way, my house is going up for sale, and I am moving to my beach house full time in the OBX. We live in Carova NC, and you need 4x4 to access that area. My time to drive that vehicle is going to be reduced even more.

That Raptor in the back ground of the first photo suffers the same condition. It is a 2014, but only has 25K miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread