2017 GT350 Changes

bpmurr

Established Member
Well it looks like my 2016 Tech Pack order is canceled. The current Track Pack becomes the base for 2017. Nice to see the coolers standard. Credit to ViolentDreams at M6G.

2017 GT350.JPG2017 GT350 2.JPG2017 GT350 3.JPG

conceptmachine

Established Member
Do you think NOW the current dealers that are holding these will lower their adm.... or is ford going to charge an additional 6k for the 17?

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Pricing may depend on the 1LE. They may be waiting to see how that rolls out, and then respond competitively.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ford pricing has never been dependent on GM.

mike.s

Established Member
is lightning blue the color the cars were debuted in? nice to see the ruby red made the cut this year. also curious how this body style will look with the grabber blue

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
is lightning blue the color the cars were debuted in? nice to see the ruby red made the cut this year. also curious how this body style will look with the grabber blue

No.

I think GB would look awesome in this car.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
is lightning blue the color the cars were debuted in? ...

No. That was Liquid Blue.

What are the standard features now? Does the new R Electronics Package mean you can no longer get AC in the R? If that is the case, then it's time for me to just not even be worried about trying to get one anymore. That's no bueno here in NC.

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Dear Ford,

can you please make the rear seat delete, the one so many of your executives and VIP's didn't want on their R models, an option for those that are actually going to track their non-R cars? I understand the "exclusivity" argument but in this case it holds little water. The piece is not being used as intended when buried under a cover or when the car is only driven to the local cars and coffee.

Thanks for listening.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
am I the only one who is getting tired of Ford BS with their changes from year to year and how limited packages are when trying to combine them? On the plus side, a grabber blue is on my wishlist, but its gonna be a few years. Gonna continue enjoying my archaic GT500

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
If true, I'm not happy about this. This was exactly what I wanted originally. My car comes in next week. I wanted track pack + nav/sat radio. So I just got the track pack

I sincerely hope that it's priced $4-5k higher than my car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If true, I'm not happy about this. This was exactly what I wanted originally. My car comes in next week. I wanted track pack + nav/sat radio. So I just got the track pack

I imagine it'll be priced the same as a MY16 if you were able to combine the tech and track packages...so mid $60k's MSRP.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator

Ditto, 100%.

Perfect opportunity for FRP to release an audio/sat/nav upgrade pieced together with factory parts. Yet for some strange reason I hear a voice that says "Nah, not gonna do it. Unless certain executives or VIP's want it."

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Why Ford has the shittiest options is beyond me. Someone who has connections to the execs should tell them they are ****ing up big time by doing this shit. If you want to compete with the European makes, let the customers have OPTIONS.

Does anyone have any pictures of what lightning blue looks like? I think Grabber Blue will look bad ass on this car, specially with black stripes and the R wing.

Users who are viewing this thread