2017 gt500??

Venomous 03

Established Member
I just came accross an article online,and been seing rumors itll be powered by a TT 5.2.......

Anyone else seen anything related????

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Pretty sure these are the same rumors since the production of the very first Mustang. Seriously, every year it's speculated TT then people get upset because it's just another supercharged 650hp GT500...

Videos of test drives will come out and some people will SWEAR they heard a turbo. Happens.....every.....year.

oldmodman

Established Member
I sure would love to see Ford go all out on the next one. Something so insane that it would NEVER be beaten!

How about a twin turbo all aluminum 429 Shotgun engine with 1600 hp. For less than 75K Or just sell the car as a complete roller and you just get the engine from John Kasse.

nicksender

Established Member
Pretty sure these are the same rumors since the production of the very first Mustang. Seriously, every year it's speculated TT then people get upset because it's just another supercharged 650hp GT500...

Videos of test drives will come out and some people will SWEAR they heard a turbo. Happens.....every.....year.

I agree completely. A lot of people get "catfished" into reading articles anyone could have made up and presented as concrete rumors.

The GT350 isn't even a completely known entity at this point. Speculating on a 2017/2018 GT500 or Mach 1 or SVT whatever that Ford spits out in 3-5 years is just fantasy at this point.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
No pic or vid? Thanks for the tease.

It's because it's just a BS article that someone creates in order to dup people into visiting their site, which in turn generates revenue for the site. There's no basis for the article, just wild speculation presented as a credible rumor. Don't be fooled by it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I agree completely. A lot of people get "catfished" into reading articles anyone could have made up and presented as concrete rumors.

The GT350 isn't even a completely known entity at this point. Speculating on a 2017/2018 GT500 or Mach 1 or SVT whatever that Ford spits out in 3-5 years is just fantasy at this point.

Eh id say its more than likely going to happen.

The GT350 takes the place of the Boss.

Its not a GT500 replacement. Ford will not let that gap in their lineup go unnoticed. If theres money and brand recognition to be made with a upper trim level GT500 type car, they will build it. GT350 comes out 2016 and I wouldnt doubt that they have a GT500 in the works for 2017. Recall the first GT500's didnt release until 2007 and the S197 came out 2005, the S550 came out 2015 so id say 2017 well see something epic.

Just hopes and dreams at this point but logic dictates theres a missing car in their lineup and a demand as shown previously (GT500, ZL1) and newer (Hellcat) offerings.

Users who are viewing this thread