• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

2017 Raptor SuperCab 801a

Discussion in 'F-150' started by Smm7PT, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Smm7PT

Smm7PT Active Member Established Member

So I sold my house in Columbus, OH. It is a crazy market and it went well over asking price. That being said our new place is not necessarily rural but far outside of the suburbs with 6.5 acres.

I have 7 months left on my XLT lease, love every about that truck but the damn seat. I found a local clean car fax 17 Raptor SCAB 801A with spray in liner for 44,900. I’m really contemplating purchasing it, obviously it leaves me with about 0 options on the lease since the truck is not at a dealership, not that I care my miles are good and there is only 7 months left.

Back to the Raptor, It’s got 29k miles, and I know the owner well enough to know it’s a pavement princess and has never seen any hard labor, or anything more uneven than a gravel driveway.

So I am Just curious what the good SVTers have to say about price, and what owners of gen 1&2 say when compared. I loved my Gen1 and may go back to one if I opt out of this one.

Please no comments about poser truck, because I don’t care. And I did off-road my first one about every 3-4 months, off road, not rock crawl big difference. AND NO I DONT WANT A JEEP as a daily, so spare me that comment as well.

Also Kaneda you aren’t welcome in this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2. BlksvtCobra01

BlksvtCobra01 Deplorable and Proud Established Member

3. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Well-Known Member Established Member

BlksvtCobra01 and HudsonFalcon like this.
  4. DriftwoodSVT

DriftwoodSVT Raptor club member Established Member

I don't think the price is bad. In comparison, I paid $61k (MSRP) for my 18 SCAB with the 802 package. $44k seems fair for a year older with some miles on it.

I had my Gen 1 SCAB for 5 years, and my Gen 2 SCAB now for 1.5 years. The Gen 1 was more raw, the Gen 2 is way more refined. I could never go back to a Gen 1 at this point.

BlksvtCobra01 likes this.
  5. 13COBRA

13COBRA Resident Ford Dealer Premium Member Established Member

PM me the VIN and miles and I'll do a little research for you.

BlksvtCobra01 likes this.