2018 Ford GT Delivery..... Wow!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
uhh, if his youtube name is dragtimes he probably runs the dragtimes website. LOL

Like z06 said, youtube prob pays for the gas/gopros/food on the table.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I know him personally, he is a good guy. He is a car guy through and through. He’s not doing anything any of us wouldn’t do if we had his means.

As far as the new Ford GT.. imo it just doesn’t do it for me. In person they look amazing, but they just don’t have a magic in the design that the previous gen had. But I guess that means it’s a good thing I could never afford one anyway....lol

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Something tells me he will find another road..... Does Utube really pay him $100k?

YouTube pays well at 100k+ subscribers (DragTimes) - too bad his street racing videos ended since someone called in that road they used

coposrv

Established Member
uhh, if his youtube name is dragtimes he probably runs the dragtimes website. LOL

Like z06 said, youtube prob pays for the gas/gopros/food on the table.

I figured that he owned the channel but they’re has to be another means of income. I doubt YouTube is paying him millions a year.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I kinda got that same feeling after watching a second time and have zero desire to watch any of his videos any longer. Ya know what I think the reality was? I think he was really disappointed in the car and expecting more and as a result couldnt hide his disappointment.

I think he was really taken back (So was I) with the lack of arm room it gave him and how tight fitting the car was. I bet his 720s is VERY comfortable to sit in with plenty of arm room.

And not to mention it clearly will NOT be as fast as his 720s is. The Ford GT weighs 3381 lbs. His 720s weighs 3180. Ford GT hp 647hp. 720s 710hp.

Remember, when he ordered this he hadn't bought the 720s yet. I see him tweaking them Turbo's tho cause the car will actually feel slow compared to his 720s and that will not sit well with him at all.

Seems like a huge douche.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Me, as well. I know the new GT is an awesome feat of automotive engineering, but I just prefer the last gen. For a number of reasons.
I agree with you Bob, plus paying the 400k+ price tag for this makes me wonder if buying a Tesla is more worth the bang for buck. None the less it's a beauty.

blk02edge

Established Member
I kinda got that same feeling after watching a second time and have zero desire to watch any of his videos any longer. Ya know what I think the reality was? I think he was really disappointed in the car and expecting more and as a result couldnt hide his disappointment.

I think he was really taken back (So was I) with the lack of arm room it gave him and how tight fitting the car was. I bet his 720s is VERY comfortable to sit in with plenty of arm room.

And not to mention it clearly will NOT be as fast as his 720s is. The Ford GT weighs 3381 lbs. His 720s weighs 3180. Ford GT hp 647hp. 720s 710hp.

Remember, when he ordered this he hadn't bought the 720s yet. I see him tweaking them Turbo's tho cause the car will actually feel slow compared to his 720s and that will not sit well with him at all.
Guy at my track has practically every single hypercar and exotic car you can imagine (p1, laferrari, 918, clk gtr, f50Gt) list goes on far more. And he has not one but SIX new ford gt's.. So that kinda takes that theory away.

If anyone is curious his IG is mwvmnw and it is verified they are all HIS cars. Its mental

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
As far as the new Ford GT.. imo it just doesn’t do it for me. In person they look amazing, but they just don’t have a magic in the design that the previous gen had. But I guess that means it’s a good thing I could never afford one anyway....lol
I dont know what magic you're talking about, the 05/06 is a retro design from the 60s.
The '17 Ford GT has magic in the design. It looks like no other car on the planet.
Meanwhile there are Ford GT40s, 2005/2006 Ford GT, Ford GT kit car from superformance, factory 5, etc. The New GT's only downfall is having a v8 (people crying about a car they will never get).

Nothing says you;ve arrived when you pull up in a car with gullwing doors. And no, not the ricers who put them on corvettes and mustangs and civics!!!!

Zemedici

Established Member
Guy at my track has practically every single hypercar and exotic car you can imagine (p1, laferrari, 918, clk gtr, f50Gt) list goes on far more. And he has not one but SIX new ford gt's.. So that kinda takes that theory away.

If anyone is curious his IG is mwvmnw and it is verified they are all HIS cars. Its mental

Wow he’s on another level.

Props to him.

Users who are viewing this thread