2019 GT350R Magnetic 206 miles

dsm2cobra

Established Member
I have for sale a practically brand new 2019 GT350R in Magnetic Metallic. The car comes with the following options including carbon dash, the electronics package with the B & O stereo, nav and blind spot monitor as well as car cover. The car is ready for the track. I’ve installed Caliper Fexion stainless steel brake caliper studs and have the extensions, Ford Performance driver and passenger air-oil separators and BMR low profile jacking rails. The car has never been tracked, still has plastic on floors and air bag sticker on the dash. Car has full paint correction. Located 25min from Watkins Glen, NY. price is $67,500, text 607-426-4406
c3.jpg
c2.jpg
c1.jpg
c6.jpg
R7.jpeg
c4.jpg

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Beautiful ride and GLWS. I could not imagine being that close to the Glen and never taking that monster out for a track run. My favorite track by the way. I used to go see the 6 hours at the Glen and Nascar at the Glen races every year up there. Miss going to those races.

andymarkv

Established Member
Hey guys, I was with him when he picked this thing up! And if you think it looks good in pics...obviously it looks even better in person!

Totally stand up guy and when he tells you something, you can trust it 100%.

I hate to see it go, but I'm sure every one of us have had situations when we needed to adjust our life priorities.
IMG_2138.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking GT-350. About as near to zero miles as you can get on a used one. GLWS.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I almost wish I was looking for a new car. Yours is pretty much what I'd most be looking for. My favorite paint color, no stripes, black wheels. And, and it's an R!

Users who are viewing this thread