2019 GT500 reveal 01/12/2018 ????

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
In most parts of the world, dates are read day, month, year. That would depict 1st or December, 2018. I think that’s the date we’ll as a public, have deliveries available. Just a hunch.

JimCSHO

Established Member
I hope that they do the reveal at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. I was selected as one of the judges for the Detroit News Readers Choice award and get to go to the industry preview the afternoon of Tuesday, January 17, 2018.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
As far as production and delivery, sometime 2018.

As far as revealing the GT500 with specs and previews? Ford REALLY needs to shit or get off the pot.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
People need to get over it. The car is close. It will not physically be at NAIAS.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Drewsky65

Established Member
The true reason it is not revealed yet... Ford still needs to sell the remaining 350’s. I talked to a sales manager I have become friends with at a local dealer near me. The 350’s have been harder and harder to sell in 2017 and the markup keeps going down and down, used to get 12k over now struggling to get 2 over msrp. The R is the only one getting mark ups and used to sell within a week and the last one they had for 5 months... us as clients are holding off for the next latest and greatest without even seeing real pics or stats of it. ( besides that little teaser vid) the car will hold off while the 350’s still have value to them. At Barrett Jackson scottsdle last week I went this past Saturday and there was bulllitt #1 and full display of the current 350’s NOTHING even at all of the 500.

It’s- A, buildup and B, need to sell the current Shelby produced.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
The true reason it is not revealed yet... Ford still needs to sell the remaining 350’s. I talked to a sales manager I have become friends with at a local dealer near me. The 350’s have been harder and harder to sell in 2017 and the markup keeps going down and down, used to get 12k over now struggling to get 2 over msrp. The R is the only one getting mark ups and used to sell within a week and the last one they had for 5 months... us as clients are holding off for the next latest and greatest without even seeing real pics or stats of it. ( besides that little teaser vid) the car will hold off while the 350’s still have value to them. At Barrett Jackson scottsdle last week I went this past Saturday and there was bulllitt #1 and full display of the current 350’s NOTHING even at all of the 500.

It’s- A, buildup and B, need to sell the current Shelby produced.

There is absolutely, 100%, positively, unequivocally zero truth to this.

Users who are viewing this thread