2020 GT500 5.2L OIL-AIR SEPARATOR

Snoopy49

Established Member
Rather than check valves, they are pressure relief valves. Relieving crank case pressure coming from the drain hose into the separator housing.

BlueOval166

Blue Oval sent me an email saying my separator order shipped this morning. I suspect these are being dropped shipped from Ford Performance.
Ford Performance does not Drop Ship parts any longer. They stopped that Lat year. Dealers have to stock the parts. We stock them and they ship directly from us. As well we take our own pics. Thank you

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Thanks for clarification. I used Mike at Buyfordracing for decades and parts came either way. Not sure I'd be thrilled about having to stock everything and it sometimes made for very quick turnaround from Mick when it shipped direct (I must say though, Mike was as fast as anyone). Hopefully you get a bulk discount. Wish you continued success and thanks for shipping promptly.

BlueOval166

Thanks for clarification. I used Mike at Buyfordracing for decades and parts came either way. Not sure I'd be thrilled about having to stock everything and it sometimes made for very quick turnaround from Mick when it shipped direct (I must say though, Mike was as fast as anyone). Hopefully you get a bulk discount. Wish you continued success and thanks for shipping promptly.
Mick was a great guy, Mike and Belinda are retired in AZ enjoying life! Have a good one!

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Yup, I talked to Mike after the move. I'm glad they're there. IIRC, Mike said you picked up a bunch of his stuff. CJ's too?

BlueOval166

I already had CJ#29. I bought mine when they got #30 and #31. I was honored to get some of his vehicles though. Going out to see them after SEMA this year for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread