StrayBullitt

Established Member
img_5882-jpg.1621802

that Trunk space though..

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
The trans doesn't live at those levels and it'll need suspension work.

I'll agree it does need suspension stuff. I don't think anyone knows enough about these trans' yet though

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Kong Performance now has a 112mm throttle body to go with their ported blower. I’m assuming this car has one which is a huge improvement over stock.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
The math is simple. It takes hp and torque to move weight and a drive train to support the two. Then a suspension to put it to the ground. Most of the people showing their time slips and not showing all the mods it took to get there, either they forgot all of the little things or they don't want to remember.

DarkMach1

Established Member
That’s a lot of work for high 9s. Then putting all that back in later. No thanks

Dusten

Established Member
So why is everyone surprised that it went 9.59? 1000whp is way more than enough to run mid 9s.
Because it's on stock wheels with almost no suspension work, a stock tranny tune and it's been on the market for what, 2 months?

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Because it's on stock wheels with almost no suspension work, a stock tranny tune and it's been on the market for what, 2 months?

The auto plus launch control and 1000whp make up for all of that.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
The dct isn't tuned and the trans is currently inhibiting launches...

It’s still an auto so it’s a lot easier to manage the high hp and still run fast times. 1000whp to run 9.59 isn’t very impressive, it is impressive that now a days cars are making 900+whp with just bolt ons.

john11gt

Established Member
It’s still an auto so it’s a lot easier to manage the high hp and still run fast times. 1000whp to run 9.59 isn’t very impressive, it is impressive that now a days cars are making 900+whp with just bolt ons.

I feel the same way but I also don’t care about all these huge horsepower numbers.

making 1000whp is cool but what it really ends up being is a burnout machine for any speed below 70 mph.

Users who are viewing this thread