2020 GT500/GT350

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For all inquiring minds...

I have 1 GT500 allocation for my store, and I purchased 6 more from other stores. It's hard to say how the carbon fiber package will pan out, since they're all different stores, and not from just mine. It would be hard for me to convince Ford that 7 out of 7 (100%) of my allocations need the carbon fiber package...however it is much easier for 7 dealers to convince Ford that their 1 allocation needs it.

At this point I have all 6, soon to be 7, prospective buyers tied to a specific dealership (where I got the allocation from), and if that dealer pulls a carbon allocation, they will get one if they want it...if the buyer chooses to forgo the option, I would contact other buyers that want the carbon fiber that either didn't get an ok for one, or haven't heard yet and work something out.

My goal, every one gets the EXACT car they want. We'll see how it shakes out. Like I said, I have a lot better shot of going 7 for 7 than a larger store who has all the allocation through their own store.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
GT500 spot still open? Can it be shipped to PA directly from Ford? I am in if so.

Yes, 1 spot still open. Available at $2,500 over MSRP.

No, it can not be drop shipped. It would need to come to my dealership then shipped to you. I purchased all of these allocations from other dealers, and it would be a nightmare to dropship them.

verbal

Established Member
Yes, 1 spot still open. Available at $2,500 over MSRP.

No, it can not be drop shipped. It would need to come to my dealership then shipped to you. I purchased all of these allocations from other dealers, and it would be a nightmare to dropship them.

PM sent

JJackson515

Established Member
As I already told you, i'm in for next year for a GT500. We just picked up another toy for the shop that should be delivered soon. It was to hard to pull the trigger this time around with buying 4 other vehicles this year.

PIPO

Established Member
You can make the free option a bit harder...request by mail only with a postage date of NLT (short deadline) and request detailed info from participants. That’d weed out a bunch.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
You and TOB! Sick of this waiting game lol. I am sure Nick will be blowing our phones up the second he knows.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Ready to break the piggy bank?
Looks like between 74K to 110K depending on options.

gt500pricing_zpsupr1dea4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread