2020 GT500/GT350

PIPO

Established Member
So that’s it...we can build and order the car? Or do we still have to wait on something else?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For inquiring minds. The state of Missouri will not allow us to raffle off an allocation for charity, shit heads. There is a local businessman that approached us about ordering one a month ago, while they were all gone...and he ended up writing the family a $25,000 check, if we sold him our allocation, so we did.

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
65k and maybe I'm in... But anything over that just makes no sound sense to me. I'll pass. Been waiting a long time to consider this, BTW, and while there exist no concrete testing in performance, they priced me (us) out

I've owned a lot of Fords in my day and other than buying something used, I'm parting ways

Can't be more honest...

A 'way to frickin late to the party" announcement that is way overpriced (imo)

... And also not tested

Sent from that shiny thing in my hands

Dusten

Established Member
65k and maybe I'm in... But anything over that just makes no sound sense to me. I'll pass. Been waiting a long time to consider this, BTW, and while there exist no concrete testing in performance, they priced me (us) out

I've owned a lot of Fords in my day and other than buying something used, I'm parting ways

Can't be more honest...

... And also not tested

So you want this car to cost only a few thousand more than the last gt500 while have a $20,000 trans, active aero, and more tech than most cars...

My94GT

Established Member
The car seems to be priced accurately, it just also happens to be expensive lol. That said it has a lot of tech backing it and car prices across the board have gone up so what did anyone expect really.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Can't be more honest...

... And also not tested

The car is worth a hell of a lot more than $65k lol You could get the GT350 to $65k. You could get a loaded 2014 GT500 to $65k.

The only option that is 'overpriced' is the painted stripes, other than that, it's spot on and will compete at that dollar amount.

It has been tested. Wait until they start releasing lap times, you'll eat your words. This thing is going to be a monster.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Tweaks were made to the 2019 model over the previous models that really improved the car. 2020 is pretty much carryover from that.

thanks. I haven't followed the 350 that much what was done in 19? I might look at unloading the V.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
The car is worth a hell of a lot more than $65k lol You could get the GT350 to $65k. You could get a loaded 2014 GT500 to $65k.

The only option that is 'overpriced' is the painted stripes, other than that, it's spot on and will compete at that dollar amount.

It has been tested. Wait until they start releasing lap times, you'll eat your words. This thing is going to be a monster.

Totally agree many may be very surprised what this car is capable of. The last couple months, Ford was traveling to various events country wide with the GT500 and would always mention with a excited smirk yet confident smile “this car is fast, do not be surprised you need to put a roll cage in next time running”

I’m excited! Many negative comments about the price etc which I can kind of see in a way, but I am confident this will exceed in expectations. If not then we have the latter consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
So you have an expensive beast for the track. So unless you do track it what is the point other then saying you have the latest and greatest? Very few places outside of the track you can utilize it. Hell I have about that much power in my 08 and very seldom ever come close to using it to its potential since I do not race it and am not dumb enough to be stupid on the street.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So you have an expensive beast for the track. So unless you do track it what is the point other then saying you have the latest and greatest? Very few places outside of the track you can utilize it. Hell I have about that much power in my 08 and very seldom ever come close to using it to its potential since I do not race it and am not dumb enough to be stupid on the street.

With that train of thought....why build Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens, etc etc etc etc? lol

Users who are viewing this thread