2020 GT500 OWNER'S KIT

lngebrown

Established Member
I just watched a video of someone going through their owner's kit from Ford. Does anyone know how soon after delivery I should see it or do I need to call Ford SVT.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just watched a video of someone going through their owner's kit from Ford. Does anyone know how soon after delivery I should see it or do I need to call Ford SVT.

I've had some show up in two weeks, others two months.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Mine took more than 6 months. Covid didn't help but neither did multiple calls to Ford Performance. I think it was my fourth go round, photos and documentation forwarded as requested each time, that I finally spoke with "Anthony" (a supervisor at FP). He got the job done and about two weeks later my kit showed up.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mine took more than 6 months. Covid didn't help but neither did multiple calls to Ford Performance. I think it was my fourth go round, photos and documentation forwarded as requested each time, that I finally spoke with "Anthony" (a supervisor at FP). He got the job done and about two weeks later my kit showed up.

They just didn't like you Tob

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
My 350R kit took several months and I had to call to get it, my kit for my 500 showed up about 4 weeks after purchase.

lngebrown

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies. I will post when I receive mine. I do know the postal department is way behind if that's how it's delivered. I have invoices showing up days after they are due.

C0bra99

Established Member
It took some time for me as the dealer didn't register it correctly an I had to call to get them to send it.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Got mine about a month after. The thing was, they sent it to an olddd apartment I lived at. Thankfully I work for the same company that manages the complex so they called me to get it. Mine came UPS actually, not USPS.

Crushinator

Established Member
Mine came fed ex as well. It was about 4 weeks after I got my car.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Snoopy49

Established Member
I picked up my car on Mar 18, 2020 and the kit arrived on Apr 28, 2020 and was delivered by Fed-Ex. This was about the same time that governors where shutting down everything do to the Covid 19 induced paranoia.

BOD89LX

Established Member
My car was delivered to the dealer and to me on May 4th and I received my owner’s kit today May 17th. I was surprised it showed up so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread