"2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 1"

Snoopy49

Established Member
I haven't heard that any cars had been cleared for shipment yet, so this may just mean the car is ready for shipment and it may be being held until cleared for shipment. I am trying to get a definitive answer.

Received:
The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location. The yard location may display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Snoopy49

Established Member
What's confusing to me is that when I ordered my 2013 in 2012, "Received" was displayed as "In Transit/Received", the current ones are being displayed as "In Production/Received".

Snoopy49

Established Member
Blue Oval Forums Production Week Mustang Scheduling 2019-11-11.jpg

Snoopy49

Established Member
Does that mean what I think it means? 527 and 690 are at the dealer and or picked up?

This is the one everybody wants to see.

Final Delivered -Customer Pick-up
The carrier or body company (up fitter) delivered the vehicle to the ramp/port and the dealer picked it up. The carrier or body company (upfitter) name displays.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Right now, these are the ones they are looking for:

Shipped Convoy
The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via convoy. The convoy number may or may not display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped Rail
The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via rail. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

jtfx6552

Established Member
No it means they have been released by the plant for shipping, my hope is that will open the gates for all that are done to be shipped in the next 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

This is the one everybody wants to see.

Final Delivered -Customer Pick-up
The carrier or body company (up fitter) delivered the vehicle to the ramp/port and the dealer picked it up. The carrier or body company (upfitter) name displays.

Darn Darn Darn! I was really hoping owners would have these things!

Users who are viewing this thread